• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TVP July Shoot Schedule

Re: TVP July Shoot Schedule

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brasscow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those that asked I am planning on making it Saturday and Sunday. I won't know for sure until I'm on the road, but I'll post if/when I'm on my way.
</div></div>

It will be nice to see a new face/rifle and how well the rifle shoots
laugh.gif

I mean how well you shoot your rifle
wink.gif

"I mean how well you shoot your rilfe"

Damn, we need speel check!
(no, that was not typed on purpose!)

Breeze, PM coming.
Trying to fit new jobs in schedule.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First exit past Zanesville take HWY 93 north. Go approx 23 miles, look for HWY 662(on your right) and take Next right on county road 145. When the road T's turn left go about 1-200 yards and you are there.

The short course has 12 targets up to 550 yards(3 shots at each). Intimidator has 16 targets up to 1165 yards(one bonus at 1640) again three shots at each.

Ohio 93 may still be closed so take rt83 north. It will merge with 93and stay on 93. Look for rt 662 and take the next right(county 145).</div></div>
Excellent dope, thank you.

Well... I'm just getting on the road, but I'm headed to the BPSC shoot. My meetings ran (really really) long and it totally screwed my schedule. I would have just bailed but my company needs the work and it's worth about a hundred GAP rifles. I don't want to get in at 2AM and shoot like shit tomorrow so I'm headed to the shoot at big piney because it's almost three hours nearer and doesn't start until noon tomorrow.

I'll have a blast at BPSC but really wanted to give the intimidator a shot
wink.gif

Just sign up for the newbie shoot and come to that.
It is for first time shooters on the range.
All of us were first time shooters once there.
Did we learn, or were we intimidated?
Personly, I was overwhelmed.

What is the farthest you ever shot?
See you then

TC

Yes (not kidding) there was you should have been there

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goin'Hot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any records set yesterday? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

It was one of the shooters personal records not the range record
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze67</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goin'Hot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any records set yesterday? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

It was one of the shooters personal records not the range record
grin.gif

</div></div>

You're such a tease!! I figured van would have bragging rights for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mscott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You're such a tease!! I figured van would have bragging rights for sure. </div></div>

You must have shot with him the other night. Wont be long

I was hoping to make it Sunday, but my rifle won't be back from short action customs till next week. I'm tentatively planning on making Friday and Sunday next weekend. Perhaps Wednesday night too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze67</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mscott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You're such a tease!! I figured van would have bragging rights for sure. </div></div>

You must have shot with him the other night. Wont be long

</div></div>

It may be sooner than later,who knows. It could also be another shooter. There have been some increasing scores as of lately. The range record will be broken soon. It goes to show theres a lot to be said for good practice.

van