• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TVP Steel Shoot June 14th 20th and 27th/28th

Tom Sarver

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2007
Coshocton,OH USA
Shooters,

These are the dates for our upcoming Steel plate shoots. All matches start at 10:00 A.M.
If you need to chronograph be here by 9:00 A.M. It's been a great summer so far and we are getting new shooters most every match. I really enjoy having you guys out here an enjoy watching you guys have fun. This has got to be one of the best times shooting I've experienced.
We are planning another over-nighter June 27th and shooting early Sunday morning the 28th. Glen, camp cook...makes a mean breakfast. Don't mess with the cook!

Thanks,
Tom

Re: TVP Steel Shoot June 14th 20th and 27th/28th

Cool, I might be able to make the 14th.

just got my glass back and i'll be there for some redemption....lol

My daughter and I will be there on the 14th.

I'll be there on the 14th with a my driver (his car gets better mileage than my truck)

I'll have hot coffee, and cold water, just ask.

Here are some pics of the new shooters from the last shoot.(Sorry it took so long.)
IMG_1652.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

Nice pics Glen,I am planning on being there the 14th with dgunn (Doug).
Max

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamieD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be there - How many rounds? Looking forward to come and check it out.

JamieD </div></div>
I'd bring 100 or so. You'll need up to 48 for the match and some guys hang out afterwards shooting steel and BSing.

I'll be there on the 20th and also bringing a friend. Still waiting to hear from Josh if he can make it. Curt

Tom,
Thank's for another great weekend of learning.

Nice to meet you.
Nice rig for your daughter.
She kicked some guy's butt's today!

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

Another reason why dope is different for this target!

IMG_1813.jpg

Tom

Great range and comp. Thank you for your hospitality. Thanks to everyone that helped Riley have a good match.

Everybody that's in this part of the country that has a interest in being able to hit targets at long range should take advantage of this range and match.

TCA4570 thank you for your time Saturday.

what a great match!!!!!! weather was just awesome and no wind...although i don't know that it is much easier to shoot this course with no wind. to all there i had a great time and great shooting riley....

Great time however Im sticking to my guns that everyone was a bunch of CHEATERS....
smile.gif
just kidding.. It was nice meeting all the new shooters. Ive decided Im going to be purchasing a new scope soon to get more elevation and be able to back my load off a bit.. Dammit, there goes more money...
frown.gif

I can't add much to what's been said already, but it was really cool to watch Riley shoot. One lesson she made perfectly clear .... take your time to adjust your rifle, set up your shot properly and there is nothing left to do, but pull the trigger straight to the rear.

eta: Hey Tom, how about some dates for next month. It really helps to get things planned out a bit ahead of time.

Shooters,

I enjoyed this shoot the most. Watching several shooters trip over each other to help Riley was cool. Bill, (260) you have a great girl there lets hope she sticks with it! I enjoyed having you guys here.

I want to thank all the shooters for the support and let you know how much I appreciate it. I enjoy these shoots and hope someday I can shoot with you. The time does not allow it as of yet. Next shoot, we will shoot teams as well as individual scores.

Congrats to the winner..he was shooting a .260 rem

See you Saturtday.

Tom

What time will you start shooting on the 28th?? 10:00 or would it be good to show up early?

I'm going to sit out this weekend, but have a couple of other guys interested in shooting next month (everyone wants to practice or get better, or whatever). I'll be watching for some July dates.

Count me in for breakfast!! Haha! See all of you guys tomorrow! If you haven't shot at TVP yet, make the trip up all of us guys love new shooters and the new competition!!

I should be able to make this one... My first.. I hope!!