• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Twilight for guys.

Chiller

Minuteman
  • Dec 18, 2008
    Sole resident of Mt. Crumpit.
    <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K4uuGvmAxTI"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K4uuGvmAxTI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Twilight for guys.

Twilight is pretty terrible. As a female, I thought it was crap.

Its crap.........I watched the first one with my GF and thats as far as I was willing to go. I gave it a shot, it failed, and I don't look for any sequels to be any better. Proof that it was a bad movie? Look at the post above. A teenage girl thinks it blows. The End

Kelly

+1 Chiller. That video pretty much summed it up. What is with this freakish vampire fetish that is brainwashing the world? It's creepy.

That video hit the nail on the head.

This infatuation with twilight is just playing off some female fantasy about the dangerous and mysterious guy who goes for the kind of girl that others can identify with.

With the price of a movie ticket at our theater pushing $12/each, the g/f is gonna be rolling solo to this one. Not gonna waste my hard earned money.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Twilight is pretty terrible. As a female, I thought it was crap. </div></div>

The GF and I saw it today. She said that if I hadn't wanted to stay and watch the battle scene, she would have left halfway through it.

It was pretty bad.

Chris

I took my daughter to see it today, I wanted so bad for Edward to break giant forehead girl like a shotgun and load both barrels, or maybe Edward and the Wolf pack to pull a train on her while hot ass red head bated in the corner, but instead it sucked and my kid enjoyed it.

Damn my sad wife read the books and just saw it. She had the nerve to tell me it was so much better than my horror movies. (Evil Dead, Reanimator and anything from Troma)

Went and saw it using a free ticket. Waste of a free ticket is all I can say.

My wife has dragged me to everyone of the Whinelight movies. I've enjoyed the popcorn every time.

I got back by making her go see predators with me.

I keep on telling my little girl that Edward will meet Blade, She gets so pissed off when I say that.

My daughters love these books and have seen all the movies. Them of course ebing rgwon and out of the housemeans dad does not have to go see them. I will say I enjoy whent he movies are realesed though because I get grandpa time bc I have to baby sit while they go see it
    smile.gif

spooning...pillow talk scenes....hormones....holy shit that movie sucked.

I think its hilarious about all of the first hand accounts about the movie. It is the third in the series you know!

Yeah I've seen it!

My comment to my wife was: "All the guys here are expecting to get some later."

Tell me that I am wrong!

My closest female friend asked me if I would see Twilight with her. I said, "HELL NO, the next movie I'm seeing is A-Team." but I guess maybe I should suck it up and go. She's sat through all kinds of action/war/horror movies for me.
    frown.gif
    but i dont wannnaaa.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LiteTac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think its hilarious about all of the first hand accounts about the movie. It is the third in the series you know!

Yeah I've seen it!

My comment to my wife was: "All the guys here are expecting to get some later."

Tell me that I am wrong! </div></div>
    LOL,
    You are not at all wrong.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    3gunr.jpg
    </div></div>

Yeah Regulation vampire BITCHES!!!!!

I contemplated ripping my eyes out after this movie, that is after I cut my own member off with a hacksaw for I am no longer a man, and filling my ears full of shoe goo so I never hafta hear the whining teen nancypants again. I'm affixing a noose to the ceiling fan right meow do to this thread bringing back the experience of this film, anybody want my guns, where I'm going I wont need them anymore?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/miawLu_ScMI"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/miawLu_ScMI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    3gunr.jpg
    </div></div>

id pay to sit thru what happens next, lol

It's only showcasing the fact that chika's still love the bad boys. All you candy assed girly men will never find anything more than those drab, droopy, whiney, weak assed bitches. REal Chika's like the guys that are straight bad asses and won't think a second about giving an ass whoopin to a guy who looks crooked at the girl hanging on his arm. Chika's dig that shit.
    I get the vampire thing, it's just one more bad boy the girls can hang on to