• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Two 13 percenters murder white guy because they wanted to kill......... a white guy

sadly brainwashed by the media and democrats to believe wypipo are evil and the reason for all suffering and poverty.
these may be bad people, but who is driving them to hate?

They was about to turn they life around, start college, and cure cancer just as this cracker disrespected them. White peeps be the devil! BLM

Bang Local MILF's
🤣

People with low IQ, low trigger threshold, high on emotions is what we have.
Won’t be long BLM and ANTIFA gonna look like preschooler’s when it lights off. Be ready, be very ready!

Reactions: Longshot231
And the gummint wants to tell us that mexicans are white. Even thuggy black people do not think mexicans are white. They wanted to find a pasty white guy to kill 'cause reasons.

As long as they get life without parole it's fine, they'll probably get 10 years or something.
Yea it’s so nice paying for the worthless motherfuckers. Bullet to both their faces much better!

1626492466150_n_lw_vance_210716_1920x1080.jpg

Is the above one of the privileges?
Asking for a friend.

R

Reactions: BCP
Here some mo

Somebody should’ve poked him in the temple with sharpened toothbrush as soon as he hit her. Likely no knives on an nyc train and definitely no ccw. Wouldn’t want to shoot anyway with all those people so close. She did take it well.

Somebody should’ve poked him in the temple with sharpened toothbrush as soon as he hit her. Likely no knives on an nyc train and definitely no ccw. Wouldn’t want to shoot anyway with all those people so close. She did take it well.
nope. ms. pink hair is a libtard and her beta boyfriend just stood there like the cuck he is. she supports that shit, and it does my heart good to see her get a dose of her liberalism in real life.

Reactions: 101st and BCP
nope. ms. pink hair is a libtard and her beta boyfriend just stood there like the cuck he is. she supports that shit, and it does my heart good to see her get a dose of her liberalism in real life.
It'll never register in her brain. She will be the martyr of her little clique of white guilt. She probably feels that she deserves it.

Just assumed they were strangers but you’re probably right. Either way, I found it funny that she was most likely a libtard that got popped.

It'll never register in her brain. She will be the martyr of her little clique of white guilt. She probably feels that she deserves it.
She does deserve it for voting the way she does.

Everyone in that vid should have been aborted.