• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Two factory email not sending emails.

Jefe's Dope

Red Forman
Minuteman
  • Dec 20, 2017
    I've been trying to sign in at work on my work computer and on my iPhone later tonight using the "Email" portion of two factor that emails you a code to use. It does not send an email. I made many attempts and nothing. Had to go find my 'emergency' one use codes and use one of those. I've lost my Authy password when I switched phones and have not been able to use Authy and depend on the 'email me a code' portion. Just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Me too, exact same thing, anyone know a fix for this?
    Also I’m not getting email alerts on watched threads, even if I recheck the email box, it won’t save that setting.

Me too, exact same thing, anyone know a fix for this?
    Also I’m not getting email alerts on watched threads, even if I recheck the email box, it won’t save that setting.
    There was a banner notice about email functionality, but since the assumed resolution I haven’t received a site email for any PMs.

There was a banner notice about email functionality, but since the assumed resolution I haven’t received a site email for any PMs.
    Yep, notice said we would have to confirm our age in order to continue to receive emails but, in my case, I never received any prompt to do so nor can I find in the site anywhere to confirm my age.

Actually, there is a place in our account settings to put you b-day and show your age and that has been checked in my acct since day one but does not seem related to this age confirmation requirement.

I PM’d @alexj-12 lastcevening about this but have not heard back yet. I think she must know of this problem and is working it.

And yes, 2 factor auth needs email permissions otherwise you won’t get the code to enter, right?

Yep, notice said we would have to confirm our age in order to continue to receive emails but, in my case, I never received any prompt to do so nor can I find in the site anywhere to confirm my age.
    I had noticed that as well and have the same experience.

Reactions: Baron23
    We are being held hostage,

A single complaint was forwarded to our email system because I put out the newsletter, they decided to hold me hostage

The Bitch was, the email they sent me, went to my Spam Filter in the reply, I missed the ultimatum and they killed our email system on Monday when I was in Shot

The system requires an Authenticator which I did not have with me so I could not even log in the system

I am gonna build a Email Server as I am not being held hostage they want me to age restrict the site with those warnings

FUCK THEM !!!

I will spend the money on a server

We are being held hostage,

A single complaint was forwarded to our email system because I put out the newsletter, they decided to hold me hostage

The Bitch was, the email they sent me, went to my Spam Filter in the reply, I missed the ultimatum and they killed our email system on Monday when I was in Shot

The system requires an Authenticator which I did not have with me so I could not even log in the system

I am gonna build a Email Server as I am not being held hostage they want me to age restrict the site with those warnings

FUCK THEM !!!

I will spend the money on a server
    That’s funny. When I logged in a little bit ago it opened to a non member page I wasnt logged in and said i must be at least 18 to view. i just clicked in new posts and it went back to normal

I’m starting to get emails again. Seems like back logged stuff is coming through, like 2 step verification email (I had to use backup codes earlier)

Last edited:
    Reactions: TheOE800
    @lowlight - hi Frank...yeah, my emails are working again also and like others there seemed to be a backed up queue that finally got sent out.

But, I'm with you...WTF needs that kind of noise from an email service provider. Fuck them.

Hey everyone! Appreciate everyone's patience as we were working through this issue last week. Everything should be coming through now and we're working on finding alternate options to use so that this won't be something we need to worry about going forward

Hey everyone! Appreciate everyone's patience as we were working through this issue last week. Everything should be coming through now and we're working on finding alternate options to use so that this won't be something we need to worry about going forward
    Last email I received from this site was in October of last year. I’ve been using my one time verification codes but I think I’m getting close to being out