• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Two-stage trigger for Tikka T3

MrXtreme

Private
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2010
Sweden
Hi everybody!
Does anyone know the possibility to get a two-stage trigger for the T3, i also want to know if there is another maker in the U.S that do any kind of premium triggers for the T3. Or if i have to leave it to the smith for some polishing??
Forget to say, i´m a lefty.
Thanks
Tommy

Re: Two-stage trigger for Tikka T3

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrXtreme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi everybody!
Does anyone know the possibility to get a two-stage trigger for the T3, i also want to know if there is another maker in the U.S that do any kind of premium triggers for the T3. Or if i have to leave it to the smith for some polishing??
Forget to say, i´m a lefty.
Thanks
Tommy </div></div>

Your username answers part of the question..
laugh.gif

The CG Xtreme trigger is a 2 stage trigger and I believe they make one for the T3.

Contact Pete Lincoln (here on the Hide). He's at Roedale Precision in Germany. I believe he picked up the design of the defunct CG trigger for the Tikka. Haven't heard anything about it in a while.

John

Jackson Rifles in the UK handle the CG - www.jacksonrifles.com - and X-treme Shooting Products LLC of West Chester, Ohio 45069 handle it for the USA according to Jackson's website

ignore my last post - Jackson's no longer mention CG on their website. Sorry