• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Two-stage triggers

The tikka 2 stage with trigger spring is REALLY good. I sold mine like an idiot and now am stuck with the tikka 1 stage with spring. Decent but no where near as good/light as the 2 stage.

Been trying to find one for my T3X, even called beretta. Any idea where to purchase in the US of A?
Kinetic Research Group (KRG) makes a two stage for Tikka T-3's. It's called the "Midas". They're pretty good, though pricey. But probably about the same price as a TRG trigger. I have one of the first ones, and it has served me well.

Reactions: FWoo45
Kinetic Research Group (KRG) makes a two stage for Tikka T-3's. It's called the "Midas". They're pretty good, though pricey. But probably about the same price as a TRG trigger. I have one of the first ones, and it has served me well.
Thanks. I figured that I'd ask here when the description on the KRG website says "you won't feel like you're giving up much to a full blown TRG-22/42." For $330, I'd rather not give up anything.

• Haha
Reactions: TheOE800
They have not been in stock for a long time. That’s why I originally went with a Timney.

I run both both sst and 2 stage. The latter is far and away my favorite for precision shooting and I’m quickly converting most of my rifles. The exception is in some AR’s that I run fast.

Pay close attention to those that tell you to focus on your fundamentals as no trigger will fix that for you. As for trigger weights I set the second stage at 8-11 ozs. Combined pull is typically 2 to 2-1/2lbs. I don’t have a TT and probably never will. The lack of over travel is a dealbreaker.