• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes TWO Very Unique Scopes from Nightforce

csgw

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2005
Elk Grove
www.csgunworks.com
<span style="font-weight: bold">Here are TWO very unique scopes from Nightforce. What makes them unique is the CAMO Anodize job. Nightforce did few scopes with this CAMO anodize look as a test run. What do you think? </span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"> Nightforce NXS 1-4X24mm w/ FC-2 RET Tan CAMO this (1 of a kind) </span> Click to view or sight

Nightforce_NXS_1_4ac43a9ca11ad.jpg

1-4 x 24 NXS
If hunting big, dangerous game is your passion, there is no better scope on the market to keep the odds in your favor. Its low profile complements big bore bolt action and double rifles. At 1 power, it is as quick as open sights and vastly more precise, allowing you to shoot with both eyes open. Your field of view is a full 100 feet at 100 yards, providing instant target acquisition and precise shot placement. It is designed for hunting dangerous game at close quarters, in dense brush, and for running targets. It is one of the few scopes in the world that will withstand repeated recoil from the largest magnum calibers
SPECIFICATIONS
1-4x24 NXS
Magnification: 1-4x
Objective Diameter: 24mm
Exit Pupil Diameter: 16mm @ 1x 6mm @ 4x
Field Of View: 100ft @ 1x 25ft @4x
Eye Relief: 3.5in (90mm)
Internal Adjustment Range: 100moa elev. 100moa wind.
Click Value: .250moa
Tube Diameter: 30mm (1.18in)
Ocular Diameter: 33mm
Mounting Length: 5.4in
Weight: 17oz (1-4x)
Overall Length: 8.8in
Reticles: FC-2 illuminated

<span style="font-weight: bold"> Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x24mm w/ NP1-LV 1/4moa 0-Stop. (Green Camo) this 1 of a kind</span> Click to view or sight

Nightforce_NXS_2_4ac436e00274f.jpg

2.5-10 x 24 NXS
Perhaps the most versatile, rugged and practical all-around scope on the market for the hunter and for general shooting. Those who thought a huge 40 or 50mm objective lens was essential for use in low light will find that the superb resolution of our lenses provides low-light performance comparable to—in most cases, exceeding—that of lesser quality scopes with massive objectives. The streamlined design of our 2.5-10 x 24 provides a wide range of mounting options and complements, rather than dominates, a fine hunting rifle. While it will easily absorb the pounding of heavy calibers, those who enjoy shooting small centerfire calibers will also appreciate a scope that does not overwhelm trimmer, elegant firearms. There are no parallax or focusing concerns, and its light weight makes it a perfect complement to a mountain rifle
SPECIFICATIONS
2.5-10x24 NXS
Magnification: 2.5-10x
Objective Diameter: 24mm
Exit Pupil Diameter: 10.1mm @ 2.5x 2.5mm @ 10x
Field Of View: 44ft @ 2.5x11ft @10x
Eye Relief: 3.7in (95mm)
Internal Adjustment Range: 100moa elev. 100moa wind.
Click Value: .250moa
Tube Diameter: 30mm (1.18in)
Ocular Diameter: 33mm
Mounting Length: 6.6in.
Weight: 17oz (2.5-10x)
Overall Length: 9.9in
Reticles: LV illuminated and has 2 NV settings

Re: TWO Very Unique Scopes from Nightforce

Doesn't look too bad. I'd see them selling well to hunters that don't want flat black. But most guys I know that want their rifles painted, do so on thier own, and usually do the scopes to match.

Very nicely done. Are they gonna offer it on all their scopes?

Hey CS. U got any used 2.5-10s in stock? How much would my mark 4 2.5-8 mrt with tmr be worth trade in? Barley used. Got the Mark 4 from you.

Yeah it would match the TUBB TAC well.I mean the camo not the scope.I Like things that are different so I like both.

Steve

I like the bottom, green one alot

now they just need to offer it in a 22x ffp version and i would order one tomorrow

Cool!
The 2.5-10x w/NP-1 is my favorite hunting scope...

Look pretty good but think I prefer a flat camo to anodized..it looks too metallic. Or is that just the lighting?

Those are absolutely gorgeous scopes! Looks like a perfect candidate for any dangerous game/short range hunting rifle.

Yahoo!!!I got that green camo 2.5-10 one coming to my to doorstep soon.

It's going to complete my green Armalite M4 shorty perfectly.

Been looking for a good scope for that gun for years.

Thanks Mike for bringing these to our attention!

Steve

Pretty cool looking. I have a 1-4 on it's way for my 3 gun AR but will stick with black for that as the AR is black but those are some pretty neat scopes and would go good with some camoed rifles

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the bottom, green one alot

now they just need to offer it in a 22x ffp version and i would order one tomorrow</div></div>

If they offered ANY 22x FFP scope, I'd order right now

But that's some good camo right there, I like it more than digital and that snakeskin stuff I've recently seen. Who would've thought all of those years in kindergarten doing sponge paintings would be useful.

And before someone points it out, yes I meant to be funny when I said "years" and "sponge painting"=)

-V-

If your weapon was painted exactly to match, that would be a pretty busy and very tight pattern... just my $0.02 worth.

DK

The way I'd think about it, is that the anodizing is a very durable professionally applied finish that might outlive a spray-can job.

Personally I hate to see camo paintjobs wearing off into black, if they wore off into a camo pattern it wouldn't necessarily ruin the effect of the camo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison Miller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The way I'd think about it, is that the anodizing is a very durable professionally applied finish that might outlive a spray-can job.

Personally I hate to see camo paintjobs wearing off into black, if they wore off into a camo pattern it wouldn't necessarily ruin the effect of the camo. </div></div>

Good point...

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty cool looking. I have a 1-4 on it's way for my 3 gun AR but will stick with black for that as the AR is black but those are some pretty neat scopes and would go good with some camoed rifles </div></div>

Rob,

I had been tossing around whether to get a 1-4,1.5-6 or 2.5-10 for a long time.

Then I was trying to talk myself into getting the March 1-10 illuminated but just couldn't justify spending $2500 for an AR scope.

So now I'm going to mount my Doctor Optic mini dot sight on the new scope for close up shots.Then I'll have all the bases covered pretty good.

I've been observing on the hide here what scopes you keep and which ones you don't.Nightforce scopes must be good scopes or you wouldn't be using them!!!

I'll put some pics up of the new green camo when it comes in.

Steve

Good grab on the 2.5-10 Steve. It's a really nice scope. I went with the 1-4 as I wouldn't be able to throw a dot on there cause i plan on shooting tactical and i can only have one optic or I would have done what you did.

Yeah I have owned quite a few scopes LOL I really am happy with the NF line though. Excellent scopes and track perfectly. Got a 5.5-22 for my 300WM coming with the 1-4x and I already have the two F1s which I love. You'll like that 2.5-10 alot too. I might get one myself for my DMPS LR308 in the future.

Steve I’m really looking forward to your feedback on the 2.5-10x. I really like Nightforce scopes in general and the one you are getting, I really like.

Mike