• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Two vets QDT V1

Zerodark300

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2021
NC
V1 QDT bought new by me. Scuffs here and there but really good shape.

Anvil and Gun not included. Just tripod

500 TYD
PPFF or MO

Would trade for or towards - Lower power optics, LVPO, Tbac Bipod, Cyke Pod Double pull, 6creed Ammo

Attachments

• Snapchat-18803078.jpg
    Snapchat-18803078.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
I was dm’d by someone on here to email this guy at [email protected] because he was not being active on the forums at this time. I feel as though I have been scammed on this purchase. I hope I’m wrong because this has been a great forum. Guys name is Roland Pero had me send payment to [email protected] and will not send tracking. Now I can not get the dm to show up off my account as if it was erased by someone.

I was dm’d by someone on here to email this guy at [email protected] because he was not being active on the forums at this time. I feel as though I have been scammed on this purchase. I hope I’m wrong because this has been a great forum. Guys name is Roland Pero had me send payment to [email protected] and will not send tracking. Now I can not get the dm to show up off my account as if it was erased by someone.
Having you email someone else to complete the transaction is scam 101. That’s a dead give away. Unfortunately, I would assume this is a loss.

Seems that way. Live and learn. My ignorance. Got me for $400
Lesson learned.
Zerodark300 was the member.

Last edited:
Just seeing this, been busy with work but the tripod is still available and I've not emailed anyone about payment.

Lol. I did get scammed by someone using your ad. Well they did not get a cherry. I’ve been taken advantage of in other ways. I paid him $400 shipped my bad. May want to add some sort of message to the hide members warning them off. Thx for the reply.
Chip

Lol. I did get scammed by someone using your ad. Well they did not get a cherry. I’ve been taken advantage of in other ways. I paid him $400 shipped my bad. May want to add some sort of message to the hide members warning them off. Thx for the reply.
Chip
Sorry for the issue. Hope you dispute the charge

Ttt let's get this moved or traded, 35mm mounts with diving board, ar10 or ar15 parts etc.. shoot me offer

I have a BNIB magpul adjustable stock I would trade. I have a Aero precision .223 upper as a pistol w/o charging handle and bgc. Its from Midwest industries.

Last edited:
Pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    503.6 KB · Views: 30