• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TX: Propane tank 1, Teen (and Father) 0

Re: TX: Propane tank 1, Teen (and Father) 0

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rokbuster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 less illegal to worry adout. </div></div>

Going for the Humanitarian Award, I see?

Let me fill in the gaps .
One less drunk illegal with no insurance, Driving on the road & hitting you to worry about .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: softcock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me fill in the gaps .
One less drunk illegal with no insurance, Driving on the road & hitting you to worry about .
. </div></div>

Softcock trying to fill in the gaps.

How ironic.

A drunk illegal with a handgun. Given it was a 380 id guess it was a conceal carry pistol. (FANTASTIC material ) Also, I was unaware the gun had a "clip".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 26pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">¡</span>Est<span style="color: #FF0000">ú</span>pido!</span> </div></div>

There you go ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mhp Trooper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boom <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">... headshot!</span></span></div></div>

Fixed it for you ...