• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

U.S.A VS CAN

Re: U.S.A VS CAN

sorry LRD I just posted a new thread about this game. I guess I should have looked a little harder. Its a great game and I will be on the edge of the recliner for this OT period.

No worries bro! I'm just glad i wasn't the only one watching it.

BTW I just grabbed a fresh sixer outa the fridge,so i dont have to leave the t.v.

Kinda cool that it was USA Canada in the gold medal match. I remember when it was usually the USSR and one of the other commie countries.

I'm old enuff to have watched the miracle on ice in 1980 lol.

ALL RISE.....
grin.gif

BOW...
cool.gif

That was a great game. And I do mean that, on both sides. Very well played.

I was rooting for the U.S. but, it is great that Canada won. It is their national pastime, they hosted the games, it was an exciting game, it doesn't get much better than that.

Congrats to our friends to the north. They earned it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congratulations to our good friends to the north! Great neighbors, excellent opponents and the best of friends.

The Blue Jays still suck though
laugh.gif
</div></div>

LOL!
grin.gif