• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

U.S.-Made Soft Cheek Risers... (and other accessories)

Naaman

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 13, 2020
I'm always on the lookout to buy things not made with communist/slave labor. My latest purchase is this cheek pad from Triad Tactical.

I don't know much about fabrics/sewing/stitching, but initial quality seems to be very good.

The cheek rest is a suede-like material that feels good against the skin. The Velcro is nice and grippy (I don't anticipate having to remove it much).

I prefer U.S.-made products, but when no such thing exists (such as with rangefinders), I'll happily buy something imported provided it's not made in a sweat shop (or in a country that considers the US an adversary).

Once I get it out in the field this fall, I'll have more data points and a better sense of the quality.

Anyway, just wanted to get some exposure for an American company making stuff for us to do what we like to do.

Feel free to chime in with experiences with this or other U.S. products/companies that make stuff for our lifestyle.

20210513_111948.jpg
20210513_112105.jpg

Reactions: crackerbrown