• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes U.S Optics

Re: U.S Optics

I think so, both my GAP's wear 3.2-17x SN3's. Even my Savage has one ordered for it.

May I help you?
grin.gif

Cheers,

Doc

The "problem" with USO scopes is that you can get them <span style="font-style: italic">exactly</span> the way you want them. And the scopes in the classifieds are never <span style="font-style: italic">exactly</span> the configuration I've settled on. Very sad.

On the other hand, the classifieds are great for all those one-size-fits-all Leupolds, Nightforces, Premier Reticles and Schmidtt-Bender scopes!
wink.gif

(Of course, if you couldn't tell I'm a USO bigot.)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LFOD1776</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The "problem" with USO scopes is that you can get them <span style="font-style: italic">exactly</span> the way you want them. And the scopes in the classifieds are never <span style="font-style: italic">exactly</span> the configuration I've settled on. Very sad.
</div></div>

I can help you with your problem
grin.gif

Cheers,

Doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R37</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is a U.S Optics scope for a 308 GAP Crusader a good match-Scope I am looking at is a SN-3 3.2-17-Thanks </div></div>

Didn't you already order and pay for one?

with the vast amount of options USO offers I'm haveing trouble deciding just what I want...It may help if I could see one first hand but I have never seen one in my area....JW

This is where this board is very valuable.

You can post up the configuration you are looking at and bet that someone on here had used each one of those features in competition or in the field at some point.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R37</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is a U.S Optics scope for a 308 GAP Crusader a good match-Scope I am looking at is a SN-3 3.2-17-Thanks </div></div>

Beware talking to Doc, you will spend your coin, you have been warned!!!!

I would give the 3.5-22x44 ERGO first choice and accessorize it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 45.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R37</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is a U.S Optics scope for a 308 GAP Crusader a good match-Scope I am looking at is a SN-3 3.2-17-Thanks </div></div>

</div></div>

Bahhh, man up and go 58mm!
laugh.gif

Glad you chimed in. He is in your neck of the woods (granted those are some big woods) dunno if you two are in proximity so's he could put some eyeballs on things.

Cheers,

Doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 45.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R37</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is a U.S Optics scope for a 308 GAP Crusader a good match-Scope I am looking at is a SN-3 3.2-17-Thanks </div></div>

</div></div>

Bahhh, man up and go 58mm!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Don't be scared...

DSC_0399-2.jpg

BTW, those are low rings so bite me with how high it supposedly sits...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

USOs are Ghey and your a whore for them. OP had a USO once , great scope you wont regret it

JRose, what type of coating do you have on your USO? Im still unsure about painting mine (when I get it that is)

DSCF0392.jpg

here is my uso 3.8-22x44 moa moa. i love my scope and dont think ill ever give it up. im gonna get another one soon.

here is the uso with the cmg moa retical at 1000 yards

DSCF0416.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JRose, what type of coating do you have on your USO? Im still unsure about painting mine (when I get it that is) </div></div>

Krylon that biotch!!!

3487.jpg

One of these days I will own one too. Also wanting one of their spotting scopes. USO's just look solid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: howdydoodie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of these days I will own one too. Also wanting one of their spotting scopes. USO's just look solid. </div></div>
I honestly believe that if I needed to, I could take my USO and hammer in tent stakes for shelter and remount it with no ill effects!
smile.gif