• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UF Pro Fit / Sizing

Tony1320

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Can anyone chime in on UF Pro sizing?

Looking at buying a urban polo shirt and was wondering if they run small?

Their pants run true to sizing instructions. Never ordered shirts from them though.

I went with my normal size large. I'll update when I get them

Pant sizing seemed about perfect. Best pants on the market

Reactions: MarinePMI
Pants are spot on to their sizing chart.
Be careful on the shirts and definitely study their sizing chart. If you wear a "Large" in other brands, you may be needing to order XL or even XXL in theirs. So I don't think they run small as much as their sizing parameters are different.

Be careful on the shirts and definitely study their sizing chart. If you wear a "Large" in other brands, you may be needing to order XL or even XXL in theirs. So I don't think they run small as much as their sizing parameters are different.

Darn too late I already ordered them

Guess I'll see when they get here

Reactions: Terry Cross

You were right I needed to order a XL

Large fits but it's tight I would describe the shirt as a very slim fit

They are good on exchanges and returns.

Their country of origin and target market is prolly smaller stature than US average and definitely not over weight.

They same good stuff.

./

XL fits good

So for UF Pro shirts size up one

Sizing up one isn't baggy it fits like a normal North American large