• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos UFC at SHOT

Ghillie Zen

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2009
The Black Lodge
There were plenty of reasons to get excited at SHOT, but being a big UFC fan, I have to admit, it was a nice bonus to be able to catch these guys.

We had a chance to meet Matt Hughes a couple times too, but didn't get a pic. All the fighters were cool and very down-to-earth.

Since Lesnar is such a big hunter, I felt it was a great opportunity to convince him to let Tactical Concealment build him a custom ghillie. He was all for it and gladly pulled his agent over to give me his information. I'll be sure to post pics when we get it put together. Hopefully, we can set up a session to take pics with it on him.

I wasn't there at the time of the conversation, but I believe that we will also be building Cobra customs for Matt Hughes and his brother.

Re: UFC at SHOT

Cool pics. i also am a UFC fan, and got the chance to meet Brock like a year ago. it was 4 days after his first payper view fight where he destroyed Heith Herring. he was a surprisingly mellow dude, but an absolute mountain of a man. i shook his hand and immediately felt like i did when i would shake my dads friends hands.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Build him a ghillie? Are you going to start with an Abrams tank cover? </div></div>

no shit!! he is a very big boy! regardless of which model we go with, we'll have to tweak the pattern for sure!

as you guys said, i'll definately have to make sure the end product is top-notch! i'd hate to piss that guy off
laugh.gif

impact - evans was pretty humble and was great to talk to. we have some mutual friends from lansing, mi and it made it easy to carry a conversation.

Did the UFC guys like the "special" stuff you took with you?

BTW, Lesnar would best be outfitted with old rusty tractor parts and a lot of farm debris. Other than that, I think hiding someone that big in a field will require a backhoe and about an hours worth of time.
wink.gif

DAMN! you lucky dog! Im a brock lesnar fan, glad he is coming back.

I got to meet Matt Hughes and Forrest Griffin. They were very nice guys. Shame I missed Lesnar and Evans.

You will spend a fortune in fabric making that ghillie
smile.gif

Rashad is a nice guy. He used to work security at the hospital just down the road from the law school. Humble (for the most part); and a good work ethic. I'm glad to see that he supports our sport.

gotta say im a huge fan of UFC and Brock. Sure, dude's got cocky side but when you steam roll the collegiate wrestling scene and then go strait into Wrestling Entertainment, i think you are issued a larger than life ego. none the less...i want to see how a dude this large looks in a custom ghillie. maybe someone should think about having brock sport a nice Tactical Concealment logo on the shirt for one of his next fights.

This also offers up the question....

Who will be building his custom rifle to go with that ghillie?!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This also offers up the question....

Who will be building his custom rifle to go with that ghillie?! </div></div>

i feel it only necessary someone build him a Nemesis Minigun

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghillie Zen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There were plenty of reasons to get excited at SHOT, but being a big UFC fan, I have to admit, it was a nice bonus to be able to catch these guys.

We had a chance to meet Matt Hughes a couple times too, but didn't get a pic. All the fighters were cool and very down-to-earth.

Since Lesnar is such a big hunter, I felt it was a great opportunity to convince him to let Tactical Concealment build him a custom ghillie. He was all for it and gladly pulled his agent over to give me his information. I'll be sure to post pics when we get it put together. Hopefully, we can set up a session to take pics with it on him.

I wasn't there at the time of the conversation, but I believe that we will also be building Cobra customs for Matt Hughes and his brother.

</div></div>BROCK!!!!!!!! Glad to see him around!!