• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UFO talk all over the place

⟟ ⊑⍜⌿⟒ ⏁⊑⟒ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏⌇ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⏚⟟☌ ⏁⟟⏁⌇. ⟟'⎅ ⌰⟟☍⟒ ⏁⍜ ⋔⍜⏁⍜⍀⏚⍜⏃⏁ ⏁⊑⟒⋔. :)

Reactions: UKDslayer
Steven Greer is a literal Glowie. He is a disinformation agent. I guarantee it.

This is much closer to the truth and his story never changed. Never admits more than he knows and has been proven right on a few key points. Shawn “guests” show ignores opsec protocols in stories, especially the third guy, he was a plumber yet when got to the top secret base they briefed him on everything that was going on? That’s how I know he’s a complete liar. That never happens. EVER. Especially to a plumber.

They had too brief the plumber. He was there to unclog the toilet on the alien ship. Some human was flushing paper, instead of putting in the trash can beside the toilet.

Last edited:
They are not supposed to tell us stuff because of the Prime Directive. Duh.

The Prime Directive prohibits Starfleet personnel and spacecraft from interfering in the normal development of any society, and mandates that any Starfleet vessel or crew member is expendable to prevent violation of this rule.

and

As the right of each sentient species to live in accordance with its normal cultural evolution is considered sacred, no Starfleet personnel may interfere with the normal and healthy development of alien life and culture. Such interference includes introducing superior knowledge, strength, or technology to a world whose society is incapable of handling such advantages wisely. Starfleet personnel may not violate this Prime Directive, even to save their lives and/or their ship, unless they are acting to right an earlier violation or an accidental contamination of said culture. This directive takes precedence over any and all other considerations, and carries with it the highest moral obligation

A totally stupid imaginary rule made up by a bunch of mental masturbators who probably never saw a real woman naked.

Find alien civilizations and show them from the start how to be good galactic citizens.
It would save both the alien civilizations and everyone else a lot of headaches.

Reactions: Bender
If there’s a civilization that’s even slightly beyond our tech, do you seriously believe our government can and has the ability to hide them? They would expose themselves powerfully and expressly to the world and dare the powers that be to stop them. With that said we’re either being fooled or we’re about to experience something amazing and more powerful than we can imagine for humanity. Sadly we may also experience the end of ourselves by the hands of them due to lack of trust by them due to our dogmatic reluctance to seek and engage in war… Their existence alone terrifies humanity and people are especially scared of anything beyond God and or Christianity… as far as Americans are concerned…lol
That is if this “advanced civilization” has good intentions from the beginning. I believe it is much more sinister than that.

Agreed.

The more of the Greer stuff I listen to, the more it’s not jiving. Too many holes. That plumber dude couldn’t back up anything, just kept repeating “I’VE CONFIRMED IT!”
I'll second that, but the DC Long interview seemed legit. Scratching my head on Michael Hurrera...

Reactions: BJames

I'll second that, but the DC Long interview seemed legit. Scratching my head on Michael Hurrera...

That was the first one I listened to, it definitely seemed plausible. It took me a few days to listen to the whole thing, it kind of went off the rails at the end, that raised flags. Then listened to the others out of curiosity. The whistleblower stuff got my attention. Before that I wasn’t really listening, just enjoying a different sort of podcast than what I usually listen to. Things started to glow once I perked up and paid attention.