• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UGA Bulldawgs will be your 2015 national champions.

They looked good Mike. I would say the aggies, auburn, and Georgia will be the top teams from what I saw this week. Alabama has lots of problems and can't win big games with no qb. Lsu has a long way to go as well even though they came back on a good winsconsin team. Lots of teams, most looked sluggish and confused on opening week.

Georgia looked strong I agree. Auburn got things going when we got our starters in the second half. I have never been to a rain delay football game before.... Lightning flashed an hour away and they called the game. Took us a hour and a half to get back going.

FSU and LSU did not excite this weekend. I hope LSU plays like that against us in 4 weeks. We might have a shot

Uga wil go into the SEC championship game undefeated to play a one loss LSU. The dawgs will put a good beating on the tigers and have a cake walk in the national championship. Aurburn used up all the luck for the state of Alabama for the next 20 years and still could not get it done.

PLEASE send me some of what your on. It has to be good shit for you to think up shit like this

PLEASE send me some of what your on. It has to be good shit for you to think up shit like this

My predictions are not that far off from what the football folks are saying after the ass kicking georgia gave Clemson. Mark May and Herbstreet have uga as the #1 seed for the playoffs.

Georgia looked strong I agree. Auburn got things going when we got our starters in the second half. I have never been to a rain delay football game before.... Lightning flashed an hour away and they called the game. Took us a hour and a half to get back going.

FSU and LSU did not excite this weekend. I hope LSU plays like that against us in 4 weeks. We might have a shot
I'm picking auburn to be their Benny. Malzahn may send saban to retirement if he don't learn how to deal with the fast paced spread offences. He better also change his conservative ways and find and develop more than one qb. All great coaches learn to adapt with change. We will see if saban will do that. Auburn has it going on man!

My only worry is our schedule. Ours was rank #1 in difficulty this year. We dont get any rest after SC, we go right through to the Tide without any rest. GA is definitely better then I gave credit for. But then so is A&M. I hope Todd Gurley stays healthy all season. Like our Nick Marshal, if he goes down, I fear its a done deal.

The dawgs looked real good yesterday. National championship bound.

Have to agree IF they play like they did vs Clemson. Seems like Richt always manages to find a way to screw things up. We'll see.

On a related note, looks like FSU will stroll into the playoff with a cupcake conference schedule. Clemson is widely considered to be the 2nd best ACC team and looked pretty shabby vs the Dawgs.

But, but, but,... The analyst's said UGA was the #1 seed and they're always right!?

That is why they play the games and the National Championship trophy is handed out to the last team standing...and not given to the preseason #1seed. Bet all that crow went down nice and smooth. Hahahaha!

It is a long season boys. Georgia will be in the sec championship game and beat LSU. Giving them a birth in the first ever playoff for college football. We may have stumbled but have not fallen.

Very true windermike, long way to go. I like Oregon and they usually stumble late in the season.

Also good to see the good attitude with the rousing... Some would've came back calling names and cussing up a storm.

I love the Dawgs and root for them often but have to say again, they won't reach the promised land with Richt at the helm. Saturday's game is a perfect example of why.

With the game on the line in the 4th quarter, UGA has the ball first & goal at the SC 4yd line. They have the best running back in the country, healthy and in the backfield. What do they do? They dick around with cute passing plays and try to use Gurley as a decoy. Next thing you know, they miss a FG after losing a bunch of yards due to their play selection.

Why don't you hand the ball to Gurley four times if necessary to score a TD? At least if you don't get it, you gave it your best shot. Another masterful job of coaching by Richt. Frustrating.

Last edited:
I love the Dawgs and root for them often but have to say again, they won't reach the promised land with Richt at the helm. Saturday's game is a perfect example of why.

With the game on the line in the 4th quarter, UGA has the ball first & goal at the SC 4yd line. They have the best running back in the country, healthy and in the backfield. What do they do? They dick around with cute passing plays and try to use Gurley as a decoy. Next thing you know, they miss a FG after losing a bunch of yards due to their play selection.

Why don't you hand the ball to Gurley four times if necessary to score a TD? At least if you don't get it, you gave it your best shot. Another masterful job of coaching by Richt. Frustrating.

I agree here. Richt is not the coach I want to run my SEC team. To not go to your #1 weapon on offense blows my mind. Why does he need to be a decoy when you know he can score? On 4 carries I guarantee Gurley runs one in, he is a special talent.

I'm picking auburn to be their Benny. Malzahn may send saban to retirement if he don't learn how to deal with the fast paced spread offences. He better also change his conservative ways and find and develop more than one qb. All great coaches learn to adapt with change. We will see if saban will do that. Auburn has it going on man!

That might have something to do with the new offensive coordinator they brought it along with other new staff. Alabama is changing their ways to be more aggressive on offense. Their defense always catches up and can rival some NFL teams at the end of the season. A long way to go still.

If not Richt then who? Richt is a great coach who just hasn't got over the hump yet. He will. If you consistently win 10 or more games he will get over the hump. Hell Steve spurrier won't live forever. As soon as he either dies or retires South Carolina will go back to Winning 6 games a year and waiting for baseball season.

If not Richt then who? Richt is a great coach who just hasn't got over the hump yet. He will. If you consistently win 10 or more games he will get over the hump. Hell Steve spurrier won't live forever. As soon as he either dies or retires South Carolina will go back to Winning 6 games a year and waiting for baseball season.

A 13 year stint as head coach and no NC? How is that acceptable at a school like that? It's not.

The 2014 NCAA football season is young - but I wouldn't count on it. But, lots 'o football to play.

After 3 weeks of football -

SEC Standings
East
1. Florida
2. S. Carolina
3. Missouri
4. Tenn
5. Kentucky
6. Georgia
7. Vanderbilt

West
1. Ole Miss
2. Auburn
3. Texas A&M
4. Miss St.
5. Alabama
6. LSU
7. Arkansas

Jiminy Christmas, talk about a HOMER love fest.

Sorry gents, I just had to stir the pot in some good natured fun.

I’m a Sooners fan and even I don’t think they have a chance to win the Big 12 nor will they be in the playoffs.

I will say I haven’t seen any SEC team that can shut down Striker and keep him out of the backfield.

OU has twelve sacks against the last two SEC opponents….damn! I guess that’s some of that NFL caliber defense someone spoke of.

jcann - I think you hit it pretty spot on. this is "Georgia Homer Heaven". :cool: Georgia began the 2014 NCAA season ranked, "Pre-season", in the AP Top 25 @ #12. After the 1st week of football and a convincing Georgia win over #16 Clemsom (45-21), Georgia jumped to AP Top 25 @ #6. Looking good.

The trouble began week 2, when Georgia went to #21 South Carolina and lost a close game (38-35). After the loss, #6 Georgia dropped to #13.

This week Georgia plays an unranked, 0-3, cupcake Troy. Who the odds-makers predict Georgia will crush by 41 pts.

The problem for Georgia is when they get to week 6 and play #18 Missouri, and week 10 and play #5 Auburn. 1 more loss and Georgia's dreams of even a Top 10 finish are toast. Hopes of being in the National Championship game at this point are a long shot.

Good luck.

Good one! Dawgs lose to Missou this Sat with Gurley gone?

Georgia shut them out like 34-0.

They should move up to top 10. I'm a MISSISSIPPI STATE FAN and with the WIN over #2 AUBURN , I'm wondering whether we will be pushed ahead of ole miss ?? Atleast in the #2 spot and possibly # 1

Georgia shut them out like 34-0.

They should move up to top 10. I'm a MISSISSIPPI STATE FAN and with the WIN over #2 AUBURN , I'm wondering whether we will be pushed ahead of ole miss ?? Atleast in the #2 spot and possibly # 1

Same here i'm working and living in starkville it's crazy. Hell for both teams i never dreamed either would do this well. I'm a UT fan and an MSU fan/Alumni it's a great time to be a bulldog in MS. Really hate that Ole Miss is good, they could make or break our season come egg bowl.

Personally State should be #1 in the nation. Three top 10 wins in a row is better than two. Regardless of how we all see LSU as being overrated it balances out, because Bama is clearly not the team they were thought to be. So i say
#1 MSU
#2 Ole Miss
#3 FSU
#4 Notre Dame
#5 Auburn

Yes, Mississippi State should be #1. Since they wont bump Florida state to #3, Ole Miss will be #3, but Baylor will be in top 5. I think Auburn will move to #7 or #8. Auburn should be the first one beaten. We lost to #3.. Damn turnovers and offensive pass interference.

Im glad for MSU, but hear Dan is off to Florida next year.

Last edited:
I can't see Mullen ditching MSU for Florida just when he is having serious success. He gets paid booku bucks at state as well. Florida is well to be honest very down. Muschamp was a failed hire. I've been hearing the same just can't see it. They had their chance when Meyer left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He gets paid booku bucks at state as well.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes he does. Comparing Dan Mullen's annual salary to Head Football coach's annual salaries around the USA - he rates #27 @ $3.2m p/ yr.

Another interesting point is, out of the Top 30 football head coaches in the USA, Dan Mullen is the 2nd youngest HC at 42 y/o. Only Steve Sarkisian at 40 is younger of the Top 30 college coaches. Dan Mullen has many years to coach ahead of him. Miss St. would be wise to hang onto him. No doubt, big programs will be calling at seasons end with hefty check books.

#1 Nick Saban - Alabama - $7.3m
#2 Charlie Strong - Texas - $5.0m
#3 Kevin Sumlin - Texas A&M - $5.0m
#4 Urban Meyer - Ohio St. - $4.8m
#5 Bob Stoops - Oklahoma - $4.75m
#6 Les Miles - LSU - $4.5m
#7 Brady Hoke - Michigan - $4.3
#8 Art Briles - Baylor - $4.25m
#9 Steve Sarkisian - USC - $4.25m
#10 Kirk Ferentz - Iowa - $4.0m

#27 Dan Mullen - Miss St. - #3.2m

http://http://www.coacheshotseat.com/SalariesContracts.htm

Last edited:
Auburn can get some. That goes for you Alabama fu(kers too, wanna make sure everybody gets a taste. Yall Forrest Gumps gone get treated rough.

What I meant was, come the AU vs UGA game, Auburns gonna get beat up.

Yall ready to see a wholeee bunch of Tiger blood get leaked out on the field?

What I meant was, come the AU vs UGA game, Auburns gonna get beat up.

Yall ready to see a wholeee bunch of Tiger blood get leaked out on the field?

It's very possible. This is the year of a whole lotta upsets. Ya never know. One thing is certain, regardless of national rankings, it will be a barn burner.

BTW - the Auburn vs Georgia game is 4 weeks out. A lot of things can happen in 4 weeks (injuries, suspensions, invasion of the body snatchers). :cool:

Last edited: