• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Uh Oh. We Got lied To Again.

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    So can we dig up his ashes from Arlington?
    He's a martyr for the cause. So I doubt it. And the Pravda will continue to hail him a warrior

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    6554C1F9-6DDF-43C1-927C-8C0F18C981A8.jpeg

The MSM will never cover this and those that do will angle it towards more Trumpsters nonsense and their disinformation.

We all knew it. If there were any truth to it they would have paraded that video 24/7 on every news channel and in every dem ad in Georgia through January.

Likewise, you'd have seen different charges for folks who got charged with basically trespass and stealing toilet paper.

I'm not arguing what they did was in any way an intelligent thing to do or whatever. It was stupid. Nor am I trying to argue the Officer didn't die or anything like that. But they didn't say anything about it until the next day, c'mon. My bullshit meter blew a gasket when I saw the news, it was obvious. There's no way they were hiding an officer with a crushed skull in the hospital from the media -- it fit their narrative perfect.

Whatever, it doesn't matter. They used his death for what they needed. The media will cover for it, and the American public is so stupid they have a 2 week attention span and have long since moved on. Prayers for that officer and his family, truly a set of bullshit circumstances that I'll likely never believe I know the truth about -- I hope his family doesn't share those doubts.

Reactions: Blutroop