• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Uh oh........

7.62willdo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
    Reactions: Tokay444 and lash
    No one is going to jail. No one is going to do shit about anything. Every republican politician is all talk and I’m sick of it. I’m far too young to be in such a cynical mood, but this whole game since the Wuhan flu hit us has made me lose a tremendous amount of faith in this nation. We the people aren’t doing shit, so the pols know they don’t either. No one is going to jail that should. Sad but true.

where there is a will there is a way to go on vacation anywhere you want to go look at all those that went to join terrorist isis or what ever there name is they got there trained to commit terrorist acts then returned homes to the Us all nice and hush hush like well all but that dumb girl that tried recently to return home and the state department said no no no .https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/20/world/middleeast/isis-bride-hoda-muthana.html lol she made her bed so suffer .now if they would only do the same thing with the tech companies and businesses that support the blm and antifa brand of domestic terrorism the same way lol no more mlb , nba nfl oh what a mad scramble that would cause .

No one is going to jail. No one is going to do shit about anything. Every republican politician is all talk and I’m sick of it. I’m far too young to be in such a cynical mood, but this whole game since the Wuhan flu hit us has made me lose a tremendous amount of faith in this nation. We the people aren’t doing shit, so the pols know they don’t either. No one is going to jail that should. Sad but true.

Well if you are, indeed that young, you are not allowed to be cynical. That is reserved for people like me , you are relegated to sarcasm for a few more years. Go forth and be sarcastic young man, go forth. 😆 Hone your skills while you are still young.

Is there an official age to being cynical? Just asking cuz I would have been ever since late teens early twenties... But I have an old soul for what I've Been Told

Reactions: FishinGuns
    Trump better do something or HE WILL BE GOING TO JAIL.

Granted he is working with a swamp that only gives about 3% effort.

If the Swamp is in control of the gloabalists again believe me Trump will not get an ineffective prosecution......they will frame and burn him.

Win or be unjustly persecuted.

When is the supposed timeline for this to happen? Time leading up to the election is getting shorter by the day with only 3 months to go, roughly! If they were saving it for that they better be getting busy, soon. Not much time between now and then so...

to no great surprise, turns out steele's primary source was a student of traitor cunt fiona hill, and worked with her.

Reactions: lash
    More going on behind door # 3 that is not ready for prime time, just yet. My money says around Sept it will all start to change, some for the better, some things that will effect all Americans,.... unlike to date. It's going to get sporty folks, and if you have been dragging your feet about getting ready for whats coming, your time to do so is rapidly closing.

All of them are probably scurrying around like rats on a sinking ship, looking for the next ship that's afloat. As was said, nothing will happen, they, Rep. and/or Dem., are all in it together. I've have lost soooo much faith in our .gov, it just boggles the mind and to think.....I stood proud and did whatever/whenever, the CIC asked me to do. Just F! Mac:mad:

Reactions: Yells01
    All of them are probably scurrying around like rats on a sinking ship, looking for the next ship that's afloat. As was said, nothing will happen, they, Rep. and/or Dem., are all in it together. I've have lost soooo much faith in our .gov, it just boggles the mind and to think.....I stood proud and did whatever/whenever, the CIC asked me to do. Just F! Mac:mad:

When the g@o&v no longer works to serve the people then it’s the right of the people to...well you know the rest.

Best case scenario is they will shove some guy no ones ever heard of into the spotlight and claim he orchestrated the whole thing....... mean while the swamp walks.....

Talking heads today speculating they will only go as high as Sztrock because you know agents are typically the ones that formulate treason and coups on their own initiative in an agency like the FBI.

I will only begin to think justice may still exist if a few Lear jets end up unexpectedly leaving the US, land in Cuba than people like Brennan,Clapper and higher show up on milk cartons.

It wont be justice served but it will give me hope justice is actually sought and still exists.

Reactions: mardad
    Well if you are, indeed that young, you are not allowed to be cynical. That is reserved for people like me , you are relegated to sarcasm for a few more years. Go forth and be sarcastic young man, go forth. 😆 Hone your skills while you are still young.
    I dont know man. I think military, law enforcement, and certain other types of experience should be like dog years as it relates to being cynical.

I got 105 years of cynical shenanigans at this point.

I dont know man. I think military, law enforcement, and certain other types of experience should be like dog years as it relates to being cynical.

I got 105 years of cynical shenanigans at this point.
    Well at 105, you get special status. ;)

I will only begin to think justice may still exist if a few Lear jets end up unexpectedly leaving the US, land in Cuba than people like Brennan,Clapper and higher show up on milk cartons.

It wont be justice served but it will give me hope justice is actually sought and still exists.
    Shit, that's not even good enough. These swamp creatures, have F'd the American taxpayer, for F'n decades. As pisslosi said, "you people are only getting crumbs", well, she's right, because, We The People, get the crumbs, while people like her and all the rest of the swamp people, walk out of the store, with the whole loaf of bread.
    I'm not well versed in politics, but, I've been paying attention since the OB admin..
    I've got such a shit attitude about .gov, my wife's about to make me live in the shop, LoL! These F's, walk out of the swamp looking like they've got a Ghillie suit on. I've never been this pissy in my entire life and I've had major shit happen, between family, friends, and myself. This "two-tiered" justice system has got to change. I'm tired of playing by the rules, just to be threatened to have my shit taken and/or sent to prison.
    There, I've vented. Now maybe I can enjoy my wife's good cook'n, now that dinner is on the table. Mac:cool:

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid that won't be a problem.

Or

It's puff puff pass... Not puff puff puff puff puff.. puff- fuck, were out

Koolaid?...lol

Im sleepy because this story is stale, old, repetitive and exactly jack-shit is going to happen.

Perhaps thats the plan. Or "trust in the plan", or...just buying time until the orange-man-bad is out.

:)

Who the hell flies a Lear anymore? We want people higher up than that! :)

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    They think they can go under the radar......
    Not with all that shit they put on to keep the damn things handling qualities in check. Specifically the strakes on the bottom empennage. LOL.
    But, it is funny, even though they are rather low priced jets, saying somebody has a Lear Jet still to this day has an air of exclusivity about it.

Is there an official age to being cynical? Just asking cuz I would have been ever since late teens early twenties... But I have an old soul for what I've Been Told

You got a late start.

When I was in the first or second grade the school had us practice hiding under our desk for nuclear war.

Been cynical since the early 60's, and nearly have it down pat.

If they had anything worth a damn it would be out allready.

Reactions: oneshot86
    Oh, and expect a lot of clintoncides if any of this has merit.

I caught the tail end of the Cold War stuff, hiding under the desks, in the late 70s. Got in trouble a couple of times because when the alarm rang I didn't get under it or go to a corner Etc. When asked why not I told the teacher flat out that it's not going to help we're either going to be crushed by the ceiling or vaporized... LOL. This of course upset other kids... I ended up having to tell everybody I was kidding and play along.

Reactions: acudaowner
    Spent cold war active around big bada boom.

Was an impresive display of force.

Here is some new oh o I just found.

Maybe rgb is going to finally make my day.