• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UK Again

time to just turn that shit hole into a glass parking lot....getting sick of this shit.

but its just going to continue until someone finally does something about this shit.

It's not the religion of peace.....oh wait !

Man I feel for the victims. I'm confident there is no real answer to combat this. And that ticks me off. Just horrific. :mad:

Time to start dis em bowling them and packing the cavity with pork scraps. I hear if the incision is made well it can take a couple days to die.

The British have thwarted attacks for a thousand years, and here's is their current strategy.

C9FgF78.jpg

Last edited:
Time to start dis em bowling them and packing the cavity with pork scraps. I hear if the incision is made well it can take a couple days to die.

im down for getting medieval on these fuckers...

b4813aff2136b47130fd5555ae3fcc4d.jpg

The joys of diversity = taking the little brown children by the ankles and smacking their head on a tree. Anybody ever seen a head smacking tree with the bark worn off? I've heard stories. :)

Glad I got to see Europe and the UK a few times before it went to shit in the last few years... feel awful for the victims and the citizens having to deal with that; the Nordic countries have come to hate their decisions regarding refugees, I believe. Really do feel for personal friends and family who are over there.

Wasn't it Germany who had the Christmas market truck incident where 30 individuals or something were ran over in similar fashion? This is what happens when the gates go unchecked... only a matter of time before we see it here, I think. (That is, if the minority party gets their way or even worse, whoever may follow in the next election cycle)

MON_Baton_Trauma_Chart.jpg

Can't carry a firearm in UK... but a Mondanock baton works just fine... and is easily concealable and rapidly deployable.

Why do these sheep just keep getting killed?

FYI when it comes to self-defense... the red zones are not to be avoided... they are to be targeted.

Yeah, not effective against a van. But once the terrorists step outside... It's a lot more effective than pointing your cell phone or anal-beads at them...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Bring back Vlad the Impaler

They die too quickly like the picture shows it. If you use a stake only about 3 feet tall and throw them on it face up, puncturing through the abdomen, they cant get off it and die really slowly and in great pain. Septic is likely.

Can't carry a firearm in UK... but a Mondanock baton works just fine... and is easily concealable and rapidly deployable.

Why do these sheep just keep getting killed?

FYI when it comes to self-defense... the red zones are not to be avoided... they are to be targeted.

Yeah, not effective against a van. But once the terrorists step outside... It's a lot more effective than pointing your cell phone or anal-beads at them...

Cheers,

Sirhr

pretty much comes down to Learned Self Helplessness

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness

but for those of us who still value our lives, and dont put our well being in the hands of others....

a chain and a padlock are legal everywhere.....and one crack to the head will put you in the ground.

a good hickory walking stick will do the same.

and i dont know what the rules regarding body armor in the UK are......but 3A panels are cheap and fit easily in a backpack or brief case

i bet there are some there, second guessing their giving up their guns...
regardless, best wishes to the Britts...
pop smoke if you need us...

They die too quickly like the picture shows it. If you use a stake only about 3 feet tall and throw them on it face up, puncturing through the abdomen, they cant get off it and die really slowly and in great pain. Septic is likely.

I don't put a lot of stock in what's told on history channel. That said, a show on history channel said their ass was placed on the sharpened stake and their weight slowly skewered them up the ass. Sounds pretty rough to me.

I don't put a lot of stock in what's told on history channel. That said, a show on history channel said their ass was placed on the sharpened stake and their weight slowly skewered them up the ass. Sounds pretty rough to me.

i recall hearing the pikes were slightly blunted, this prevented them from skewering the internal organs, allowing the person to survive the impaling for a few days

"Impalement, the method of execution that gave Tepes his name, is an extraordinarily painful way to die. Tepes ensured maximum pain when he impaled his victims by rounding the ends of spikes and oiling them to reduce tearing. Spikes were introduced into the victim's anus and pushed in until the other end emerged from the victim's mouth. The impaled victim was then hoisted vertically, and left to writhe in agony, sometimes for days"

http://history.howstuffworks.com/history-vs-myth/real-count-dracula1.htm

Here's 1500+ who didn't get to commit more terrorist acts....

m210f6885.jpg

Unsporting? Perhaps. But so is running over people at tourist attractions.

Sirhr

Was that the road out of Kuwait. Perfectly good tactics destroying equipment and liquidating personnel to force a surrender . My man Stormin Normin .

England and Europr are not our problem . Until the citizens nut the fuck up they will keep being slaughtered . The US is not a problem either cause if the cult of death keeps their shit up they will get some serious come to Jesus . Alot of people tired of shit and armed up in this country just waiting for a chance to show their dismay . Would be wise for the Jihadi bunch to knock their shit off .

Man you just made Picklebunnys night.....

Maybe England needs to bring some of these guys out of retirement....

d63dca51666c64a6f41787c2107f1a9e.jpg

Because when they patrolled the Tube and neighborhoods... there was no Muslim terrorist problem...

Alas, the youth now just texts each other and dresses up as the opposite gender to go out to Starbucks. But a few old fashioned bootings... might be a good start.

Cheers,

Sirhr

pretty much comes down to Learned Self Helplessness

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness

Keep this quote in mind and its likely you will never suffer learned helplessness...

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/images.gr-assets.com\/authors\/1204127475p2\/10420.jpg"}[/IMG2]
“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

Anyone here lacking awareness about the real situation?

Has Cair released its spokesperson to spin how the community is afraid this will cause a backlash than as an after thought add this emoji :(.

A candlelight vigil, some hashtags and a brit flag on a facebook profile should help...
Makes me want to puke.
The "enablers" should be hanging from a fucking lamp post.

R

The British have thwarted attacks for a thousand years, and here's is their current strategy.
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/C9FgF78.jpg?1"}[/IMG2]

This was the strategy in Watertown, MA.

It comes from a supposition that the people are stupid and we in the government are smarter than you.

Like all govt attempts to fix things it sucks.

The people need to be enlisted into this fight, after all they are the targets. A mobilized people is the best defense and offense.

Of course once you empower the people though they realize the govt is not their best protector and the reigns of control are cut. Don't plan on seeing govt advocating fighting back.

I heard an account of a taxi driver that intended running down one of the knifemen with his cab. That is a tactic that will win.

Perhaps the sheeple are seeing the light.

Last edited:
Has Cair released its spokesperson to spin how the community is afraid this will cause a backlash than as an after thought add this emoji :(.

nothing yet....their webiste is pretty much them just bitching about being called Terrorists......

.....i mean......maybe if you stop killing people.....people might stop calling you terrorists.......

And London's Muslim Mayor... Saddiq Kahn... says it was deliberate and cowardly.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/img.thedailybeast.com\/image\/upload\/c_crop,d_placeholder_euli9k,h_1439,w_2560,x_0,y_0\/c_limit,w_1480\/fl_lossy,q_auto\/v1492113104\/articles\/2016\/05\/08\/the-secret-life-of-sadiq-khan-london-s-first-muslim-mayor\/160507-nawaz-london-mayor-tease_fwv77w"}[/IMG2]

No sh**, Shabazz al Sadiqui Aloha Snackbar or whatever your name is.

I mean... the world is so impressed with your apologies.... For your mosque-mates.

Sirhr

If someone's struggling with the question of who should die first, the muslims or the politicians, this asshole makes that an easy decision.

Last edited:
Bitches. Of course they only hit the soft targets. Those soft targets need to unfuck themselves into hard targets or its gone be more a the same tho.

I know this place is geared towards riflery, but when trouble first strikes we will have three things at hand: a knife, a pistol, and our bare hands.

Make sure you know how to kill with all three. These motherfuckers are coming, make no mistake. Those of you who live in major coastal cities are first up.

Time for a Crusades V2, this time with very large bombs instead of swords.

I'm sure that things will improve once we all change our FB Profiles to whatever trendy, bromide laden empty gesture that becomes de rigeur in the aftermath of this one off tragedy that no one could have seen coming?

Attachments

• Columbo 3.jpg
    Columbo 3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I wonder is this in any way is tied to th American girl who stabbed th Uber driver? Some sort of subliminal messages being sent out?

Poland seems to have the right idea by not allowing any muslim migrants into their country. Drastic changes will need to be made if we expect our children to enjoy the same safety and security we had. The only resolution to this problem will be extremely bloody and very hard for the average citizen to stomach but it needs to be done if the western world wants to survive.

Give light and the people will find their own way.

Not my saying, it's the sign-off signature for Scripps broadcasting, that appears on the Tucson ABC news programs, etc. Seems incongruous coming from ABC, but it still makes sense to me.

Take away the light and feed them omissions and biased reporting and they will be rudderless

Now, to find actual, real news on ABC, that's the challenge.

But wait, maybe of we all gather and watch GMA, we'll see the real deal.

Maybe....

Last edited: