• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UK Approves Pfizer Vaccine

jerryrva

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2018
Breaking news overnight. First doses given out starting next week to hospital workers as Pfizer begins shipping today.
Way to go UK!

Good lets let the Brits start sprouting unicorn horns or experiencing rectal bleeding before we are forced to take it.

Tens of thousands of people have already gotten the Pfizer vaccine.

To date, side effects were typical of influenza or tetanus shots - sore arms, mild fatigue, very slight increase in temp but still below 100.4F for a day or two post-injection...no third eyes or second assholes or turned to zombies yet.

I'd expect FDA EUA of the Pfizer vaccine between 11 and 14 Dec with shots going in arms within 12 hours of approval as 6.4M doses of vaccine are already being pre-positioned around the US in anticipation of approval.

Reactions: brianf

To date, side effects were typical of influenza or tetanus shots - sore arms, mild fatigue, very slight increase in temp but still below 100.4F for a day or two post-injection...no third eyes or second assholes or turned to zombies yet.

I believe all of them had to be perfectly healthy to be admitted as test subjects?
While the vast majority of Americans have a ton of health issues already, it will be interesting.

fwp6b42s.png

• Angry
Reactions: Puncho
I hope nobody is stupid enough to actually believe a western pharmaceutical company would be allowed by the Chinese Communist Party to own the National Bio-Safety Laboratory at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
I hope nobody is stupid enough to actually believe a western pharmaceutical company would be allowed by the Chinese Communist Party to own the National Bio-Safety Laboratory at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Ownership is probably defined as: paid to build and run it.

I'd expect FDA EUA of the Pfizer vaccine between 11 and 14 Dec with shots going in arms within 12 hours of approval as 6.4M doses of vaccine are already being pre-positioned around the US in anticipation of approval.
Wonder what kind of pressure is created by everything that went into "pre-positioning" 6.4M doses of a vaccine that isn't even approved yet?

Since 99.98% recover, I’m guessing it’s saline.

well thats just silly. 😉
But it doesnt contain magic, thats for sure.

very few die from the flu every year. (Only the flu, not old and with an average 2.6 comorbids like the Rona)
I do find it funny the CDC says the flu death rate varies between about 15k and 80k a year over a decade snapshot of “data”.....

well thats just silly. 😉
But it doesnt contain magic, thats for sure.

very few die from the flu every year. (Only the flu, not old and with an average 2.6 comorbids like the Rona)
I do find it funny the CDC says the flu death rate varies between about 15k and 80k a year over a decade snapshot of “data”.....
cdc numbers are screwy, but it is about dying FROM or WITH...
cdc claims that 1/6 to 1/8 americans get the flu yearly, and for 2018 and 2019, it was about 55 million, per the cdc.
if 2.8 million die yearly, and 1 out of 7 had the flu before they died, how many is that? that would be like how they list covid deaths.
400k died WITH the flu.
maybe you want to cut that in half?
200k died WITH the flu.
if sick and dying people get the flu more than healthy people, that number is higher.

Reactions: powdahound76
As my Statistics professor said “A statisticians job is to make the numbers work”.

He was a genius level math guy. Super cool.

And painted a clear picture of what all that crap means.
it means whatever the people signing checks need it to.

i do think there is accurate reporting and stats in the world.
I also think the CDC has an agenda and numbers need to help drive it.

I do “numbers for medicine” for work. Im aware of all the wording nuances. Its a circle jerk a lot of the time.
like “anticipated mortality” vs “unanticipated”. And what really does “with room for improvement” mean.

Reactions: R0man
As my Statistics professor said “A statisticians job is to make the numbers work”.

He was a genius level math guy. Super cool.

And painted a clear picture of what all that crap means.
it means whatever the people signing checks need it to.

i do think there is accurate reporting and stats in the world.
I also think the CDC has an agenda and numbers need to help drive it.

I do “numbers for medicine” for work. Im aware of all the wording nuances. Its a circle jerk a lot of the time.
like “anticipated mortality” vs “unanticipated”. And what really does “with room for improvement” mean.

i think so too.
i have studied the cdc website quite a bit, and the seasonal flu numbers.
they report flu numbers from a limited network of clinics and hospitals. from this they "extrapolate" for the entire country.
in 2018, they only actually tested 1.3 million americans in this network (the cdc website tells you about the network).
of those 1.3 million flu tests of patients presenting symptoms (fever etc...) only 19% tested positive for the flu.
of those 252k positive tests, about 1/2 or 122k were admitted to hospital.
of those 122k admitted patients, 25k died.
so 10% of the positive flu cases in the cdc's testing network died in 2018.

what is the cdc listing as the mortality rate for the flu for everyone outside this network?
lol

I absolutely do not care about UK and what they do or do not do. Sorry about it... Useless thread.
on the contrary, if the dems take control, i am afraid we can expect nhs type healthcare, forbidden speech, and muslim grooming gangs.

I guess that is to be expected with all the rushed testing and low to non-existing standards and libel protections in place to get these 'moneymakers' approved.

Thousands of people have been unable to work or perform daily activities, or required care from a healthcare professional, after getting the new COVID-19 vaccine, according to new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

As of Dec. 18, 3,150 people reported what the agency terms “Health Impact Events” after getting vaccinated.

The definition of the term is: “unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from doctor or health care professional.”

As The Epoch Times' Zachary Stieber reports, the people reporting the negative effects reported them through V-safe, a smartphone application. The tool uses text messages and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins and allows users to quickly tell the CDC if they are experiencing side effects.

The CDC and Pfizer, which produces the vaccine with BioNTech, didn’t respond to request for comments.

https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20432769-05-covid-clark

I guess that is to be expected with all the rushed testing and low to non-existing standards and libel protections in place to get these 'moneymakers' approved.

Thousands of people have been unable to work or perform daily activities, or required care from a healthcare professional, after getting the new COVID-19 vaccine, according to new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

As of Dec. 18, 3,150 people reported what the agency terms “Health Impact Events” after getting vaccinated.

The definition of the term is: “unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from doctor or health care professional.”

As The Epoch Times' Zachary Stieber reports, the people reporting the negative effects reported them through V-safe, a smartphone application. The tool uses text messages and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins and allows users to quickly tell the CDC if they are experiencing side effects.

The CDC and Pfizer, which produces the vaccine with BioNTech, didn’t respond to request for comments.

https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20432769-05-covid-clark

Hmm... Redpills, now available in injection form???

d86b4e8ea2a76db3c991b976936489df--le-blog-gifs.jpg