• What?! Patch #0002 is out now

Limited edition patch, only 50 made

Get your patch

Ukrainian shit show part 2

Theyre preparing us for the antichrist's rise to power.
WW3 is gonna be crazy bro.
I was thinking this morning; no way North American volunteers will race to battle in this coming war. Draftees would show up and die quick, like Ukraine, and the rest will hide, with only a few getting caught. The only way to reduce the overall population significantly is nuclear strikes, more than a few, and on large metropolitan areas. It’s almost like the pedo, rich, satanists are completely ignorant of human nature. The only reason towns and cities seem overrun with crime is that a few dozen scum run free. A couple weeks of a neighborhood watch with 12ga’s and 30-06s, and suddenly no more shitrats.

I was thinking this morning; no way North American volunteers will race to battle in this coming war. Draftees would show up and die quick, like Ukraine, and the rest will hide, with only a few getting caught. The only way to reduce the overall population significantly is nuclear strikes, more than a few, and on large metropolitan areas. It’s almost like the pedo, rich, satanists are completely ignorant of human nature. The only reason towns and cities seem overrun with crime is that a few dozen scum run free. A couple weeks of a neighborhood watch with 12ga’s and 30-06s, and suddenly no more shitrats.
Honestly if Newsom turns out to be antichrist, I wanna be on the frontlines against his minions.

Someone had a good point.

They are killing off piles of white christian males (literally the worst thing on earth)

And are importing piles of Africans and other shit hole people.

All about destroying nationalism / borders etc so we can have one world totalitarian gov

I’m on Putin’s side

4AB49B0F-4E33-4532-91B8-35558D424EA4.jpeg

899CFF42-D81A-4AF5-A1A8-B2A1C95750E4.jpeg

Someone had a good point.

They are killing off piles of white christian males (literally the worst thing on earth)

And are importing piles of Africans and other shit hole people.

All about destroying nationalism / borders etc so we can have one world totalitarian gov

I’m on Putin’s side

View attachment 8233742

View attachment 8233743
Really, you're on Putin's side? Gotta say, growing up hating Communism and the USSR my whole life, that's a tough thing to hear from an American. You are American, right?

Really, you're on Putin's side? Gotta say, growing up hating Communism and the USSR my whole life, that's a tough thing to hear from an American. You are American, right?
Do some research.

I’m guessing you sit in your yard daily scanning for Japanese pilots.

Stop listening to MSM.

The boogey man is not under your bed.

Russia is not the country of the 1980s and this version of the U.S. is not the one that existed on 9/10/2001.

Our politicians are lying to you and have blood on their hands.

Head on over to Ukraine if you want to fight Russians. You can be their new English speaking spokeszir.

Last edited:
Russia is the USSR? Still??
One side wants to turn your kids into demon trannies, the other side promotes Christianity and Islam...

Beginning to think reason for Ukraine, besides the kick backs, is perfection of low cost, personal use, AP drones for domestic deployment.

The reason to abandon 2A will no longer be F15s but some $15 flying grenade with your identity loaded in the memory bank.
There do seem to be many parallels with the use of the Spanish Civil War as a test bed.

The bogey man is not under your bed.
I now think that Muslims aren’t a (big) problem either. And that any anger they have is well deserved for cia / oligarchy meddling.

I think .gov always needs a bogey man. To provide a vehicle for their theft schemes / corruption. And to provide a distraction / target from their shenanigans

Prohibition
War on drugs
War on etc

^^^^^^ evidence that propaganda works ^^^
You better open your eyes to what is happening inside our borders.
You know, I was going to say the same thing. Yeah propaganda works. Oh, I know what's going on inside our borders. Terrible. Just don't believe that not standing up to our global enemies makes that better.

You know, I was going to say the same thing. Yeah propaganda works. Oh, I know what's going on inside our borders. Terrible. Just don't believe that not standing up to our global enemies makes that better.
Our global enemies ?

The enemy of the NWO / oligarchs might as well be my friend.

Also. When anyone that dares trade oil in other than USD gets invaded / killed. Yeah I can’t get behind that

If California and Russia went to war do you know who has the greater war chest?

Do you know there are 2 or 3 states that on their own would be peer to peer financially with Russia?

Your fear of your proclaimed “global enemy” is confusing me.

Granted Russia has lots-o-nukes but until we fucked around trying to create a “Cuban Missile Crisis” exactly in the manner we promised not to that was never a concern.

Shit Russia could have been part of NATO 30 odd years ago likely with western troops in bases in country but for some reason they had to be kept in pocket as a boogey man to scare weak ass Americans into giving up their freedom and earnings.

What’s it like driving solo in your car masked against the scary boogey pandemic?

the only problem with that is Russia under Putin is neither the USSR OR Communist.

He may be authoritarian, but isn't communist.

Historically, Russia has always wanted to be European, but haven't been allowed to be. The official court language under the Tsars was French and the French nobility married into the Russian royal families.

Putin wanted to join NATO but Clinton didn't allow it. That reconfirmed historical proof that Russia would never be an accepted Euro country.

Now we have what the leftists have sewn. The trick now is to fix that issue before we end up nuked

M

Beginning to think reason for Ukraine, besides the kick backs, is perfection of low cost, personal use, AP drones for domestic deployment.

The reason to abandon 2A will no longer be F15s but some $15 flying grenade with your identity loaded in the memory bank.
It’s already possible with current technology.

THIS !!
''Even if you don’t know anything about Ukraine, you know you cannot be on the side of Ursula von der Leyen, Trudeau, Biden, Macron, etc
These people cannot be the good guys

Having said that, the correlation between ''awake'' as in ‘all this shit and jibbi jabs’ and fvck elensky, the we are on about a good 20% in the U.K.
Not bad considering the shitload of statist thug constraint-droning propaganda, which started with anti-Russia rhetoric way in before 2022.
And all the time, slowly they wake up from their slumber''

Uff folks surprised when taking a peek outside MSM bubble
photo_2023-09-23_21-56-24.jpg

THIS !!
''Even if you don’t know anything about Ukraine, you know you cannot be on the side of Ursula von der Leyen, Trudeau, Biden, Macron, etc

Having said that, the correlation between ''awake'' as in ‘all this shit and jibbi jabs’ and fvck elensky, the we are on about a good 20% in the U.K.
Not bad considering the shitload of statist thug constraint-droning propaganda, which started with anti-Russia rhetoric way in before 2022.

View attachment 8233897
What’s that saying about birds of a feather?

THIS !!

View attachment 8233897
I wonder how many will be harboring Ukrainians that are hiding out to not be conscripted

Reactions: BurtG
Now we have what the leftists have sewn
C97CA004-6904-4402-A41A-0D2FA63C024F.gif

This is half the problem

You people still think the big .gov / big business / oligarchs are doing good things cause they are “right wing”

Tea party and to a certain point Trump politicians are/were the only ones doing the good things.

Those mfers had the house senate presidency and didn’t even pass pro gun bills let alone repeal Obama care or close the border.

Study your f ing history left and right wing politicians have caused all the problems from the Middle East to being on the wrong side in Kosovo to etc

Last edited:
View attachment 8233927

This is half the problem

You people still think the big .gov / big business / oligarchs are doing good things cause they are “right wing”

Tea party and to a certain point Trump politicians are/were the only ones doing the good things.

Those mfers had the house senate presidency and didn’t even pass pro gun hills let alone repeal Obama care of close the border.

Study your f ing history left and right wing politicians have caused all the problems from the Middle East to being on the wrong side in Kosovo to etc
Look at who's signing on to the money going to Ukraine without accountability. The few that balk are just for sound bites for their next election

View attachment 8233927

This is half the problem

Those mfers had the house senate presidency and didn’t even pass pro gun bills let alone repeal Obama care or close the border.

I say leftists because they're the ones pushing us towards ww3 more than the 'opposition wing' of the uniparty.

Other than laundering money, what *IS* the US's interest in Ukraine?

M

M
To further the expansion of NATO to the Russians border. But using the enticement of NATO to keep Ukraine on the hook like a drug addict needing a fix. They will do anything to get their next fix. Now they don't have to send Lindsey Graham and company with a suitcase full of money. They can send/launder billions.

I dont stand with Ukraine, I dont stand with Russia, I dont stand with Biden or really even Trump. I stand here with half my fucking paycheck missing, for what?

My roads are shit, I wont drink city water, my healthcare cost is stupid, my police are scum, my fire department hasnt fought a fire in years, my schools need fundraising for regular shit, 90% of college grads are knee deep in debt. Where the fuck is my money going? Its all bullshit.....all of it!

I say leftists because they're the ones pushing us towards ww3 more than the 'opposition wing' of the uniparty.

M
US and UK petro companies want to exploit the largest natural gas deposits in the region.
taking control of those natural resources and exploiting them fully would allow them to undercut the russian energy business with the EU.
this would end energy dependence for germany and other european countries, and perhaps destroy the russian economy.
it is no surprise that russia would resist this in the strongest way possible.

this is pretty much the same reason we tried to destroy syria.
british petroluem already spent millions planning a gas pipeline from the gulf states through syria and turkey into greece and the rest of the eu.
the only thing in the way was assad in syria, since turkey was going to get a transport fee and didn't give a fuck if syrians suffered as a result.

There was also a lot of biolabs working on bioweapons in Ukraine. Set up by US.gov and funded by CDC and the globalists with our money. Just outside of Putin's borders. Putin told them to eff off with their NWO BS. He also told them plainly he was going to de-nazify Ukraine while he was there taking out the biolab trash. I don't blame him a damn bit for invading Ukraine. He has shown a lot of restraint IMO.

There was also a lot of biolabs working on bioweapons in Ukraine. Set up by US.gov and funded by CDC and the globalists with our money. Just outside of Putin's borders. Putin told them to eff off with their NWO BS. He also told them plainly he was going to de-nazify Ukraine while he was there taking out the biolab trash. I don't blame him a damn bit for invading Ukraine. He has shown a lot of restraint IMO.
We didn't have any bio labs. Until we did. Then there was like forty of them.

don't forget that george soros also gets millions if not billions of our tax dollars via our loans and grants that ukraine doles out to NGOs that are part of his open society. one of the biggest jokes is that they have formed and operated the national anti-corruption bureau since we overthrew the legitimate government in 2014. george soros is in charge of watching for corruption in ukraine, lol.

i wonder if any of those millions come back to the united states to help elect progressive left wing district attorneys?.
how much comes back to fund the campaigns of warmongers?

Last edited:
There was also a lot of biolabs working on bioweapons in Ukraine.
They dont wanna talk about that. Or the organ harvesting and child trafficking.

Fckn place is cursed. Like a haven for witchcraft and demonic activity.

I feel bad for them poor bastards on the front, on both sides. Russia has a way of really pouring on the misery when/if they get their way. Cue Zhukov's loudspeakers surrounding the doomed souls at Stalingrad telling the German Army "You are here to die!" LOL that must've been a helluva sight to behold, and insanely tormenting while out there freezing and starving...

Last edited:
They dont wanna talk about that. Or the organ harvesting and child trafficking.

Fckn place is cursed. Like a haven for witchcraft and demonic activity

I feel bad for them poor bastards on the front, on both sides. Russia has a way of really pouring on the misery when/if they get their way. Cue Zhukov's loudspeakers surrounding the doomed souls at Stalingrad telling the German Army "You are here to die!" LOL that must've been a helluva sight to behold, and insanely tormenting while out there freezing and starving...
Hence the reason all the "elites" are supporting Ukraine. They're all evil and Abramovic is one of their high priestesseseseses....

I would actually argue that the learnings should be the other way round. All this stuff is being built with 'Aliexpress' tier shit. Look at the 'rockstar' of the war from the Russian's point of view (Lancet). All guided via consumer electronics.....

So I would think the learning would have to be that 'every man and his dog can now build guided killer drones....'. it's no longer exclusively the domain of the MIC. Hell, the MIC will probably suck at it because it breaks there 'here's 1k's worth of electronics with a bit of software and a warhead. That will be 5 million dollars please' business model.

Reactions: BurtG
I dont stand with Ukraine, I dont stand with Russia, I dont stand with Biden or really even Trump. I stand here with half my fucking paycheck missing, for what?

My roads are shit, I wont drink city water, my healthcare cost is stupid, my police are scum, my fire department hasnt fought a fire in years, my schools need fundraising for regular shit, 90% of college grads are knee deep in debt. Where the fuck is my money going? Its all bullshit.....all of it!
Sounds kinda like the reasons why the revolutionary war was fought.

Hence the reason all the "elites" are supporting Ukraine. They're all evil and Abramovic is one of their high priestesseseseses....
And a damn shame it is, that they're putting that dark soul front and center. There was a time when the giants whose shoulders we stand on and our ancestors before them prayed to God before a battle...

"Lord, thou knows how busy I must be this day, if I forget thee, please do not thou forget me."

That seems rare for our side nowadays.