• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

ukvarminting.com users

solst_ice

Private
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2012
I'm enjoying the SnipersHide community pretty much. However, I've found ukvarminting.com last month, where some guys seem to have a lot of experience with European powders, which would be relevant for me. I've tried to join their site, but it does not let me create an account. It fails the security check all the time, although the answer was right. I've also tried their contact page, but cannot leave a message as there is also the security check, but neither a question nor an answer field. I've created a Facebook account and tried to login with that, does also not work.

Is someone here also a member of ukvarminting.com and could give me a hint whom to contact via email? Or a workaround for the issue, maybe?

Thanks a lot.

I just found that forum the other day. I'll try and sign up and report back.

And also the contact page fails. Just wondering, if their admin hasn't noticed it yet. Unfortunately, I could not find any email to get in touch with him.

And also the contact page fails. Just wondering, if their admin hasn't noticed it yet. Unfortunately, I could not find any email to get in touch with him.
I'm on the uk varmint forum. I will post a message to the mods later and report back ?

Reactions: solst_ice
Gluv - thanks for heads-up.
Just tried it myself. Something's broken with that check. Hopefully, we'll get it fixed in next 24hrs. I'll let you know!

Reactions: solst_ice
Thanks All.
It seems we have to get the UKV board software upgraded due to google binning reCaptcha (...whatever that means!).
The upgrade has been requested. Once the upgrade is 'in', normal service should resume.

i just successfully registered a new account in ukvarminting.com (I think I got directed to their website after clicking a link in relation to the new Terrapin-X rangefinder); the bloody wanker's security question referred to cricket terminology, which threw me for a bit of a curve ball.

i just successfully registered a new account in ukvarminting.com (I think I got directed to their website after clicking a link in relation to the new Terrapin-X rangefinder); the bloody wanker's security question referred to cricket terminology, which threw me for a bit of a curve ball.

Hahaha, I got the same question over and over when I tried to register in the last 2 weeks. Also have no idea about cricket. -)) But I spent 2 hours of my life finding out information about the sport just to register there. Just because of the failing security check.... -))

Now I registered successfully also.
Thanks a lot to all of you for that amazing help!!