• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ultimate Reloader & Adam MacDonald

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    This should get good. Don't get hung up on the F-Class label. This should bring another avenue of good raw data, some of which has been brought forth previously, for our enjoyment and use.

And who doesn't like new toys like autotrickler's and Chrono's?

Here's a bit of what they're bringing to the table for those so interested. Granted, the load development for F-Class was done in 2017, but I've never seen this before and found it interesting.

https://bisonballistics.com/articles/sort-of-scientific-load-development-for-f-class

https://www.autotrickler.com/blog

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: RNWRKNP
    Wait... you're not banned?

As far as article. 185 rounds? Just for load development? WTF?

• Haha
    Reactions: 1J04
    Ya, there's plenty to pick apart here and there, but there's also some good data to glean from the methodology to back up other methodologies.

Banned? Pfffft ?

Interesting video; I’ve seen his stuff before. Adam seems to be another interesting and intelligent shooter, who bears keeping an eye on, with his statistical approach to things.

Interesting video; I’ve seen his stuff before. Adam seems to be another interesting and intelligent shooter, who bears keeping an eye on, with his statistical approach to things.

Exactly. And now that they're teamed up, I look forward to their combined results. Should really be interesting.

Reactions: MarinePMI