• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ultimatum duece barreled action

Ryan.Johnson

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 16, 2018
    So this week I had planned on putting a deposit down on a ultimatum duece. I ended up not doing it because I just purchased a second ZCO before the sale is over. So my question is has any one had any experience with this action at all. I am thinking about putting a deposit down this next week even though it will put me a bit tight on funds. But want to here anyones experience with one at shot or somthing. I do have a deadline action and love it so far. So I would assume the quality will be the same. Thanks for anyone's input.

I played with it at SHOT quite a bit and it felt really smooth. The whole pandemic thing has got them fairly behind on it though. I was hoping it would release so I could put it in a MDT XRS.

Reactions: Ryan.Johnson
    I was told late June. I have a MPA matrix on order. Hoping to swap from deadline to duece. Somthing of a do all setup. Will have alot more opportunity to do nrl 22 matches so will primarily use the duece then be able to switch to the deadline for all other applications. Thanks for letting me know your experience.

I like the action a lot. They did a really good job.

I’ll still be sticking with vudoo since it’s turnkey and shoots pretty much any lapua ammo out the box. The duece is going to require a bit more work on user end or a good .22lr smith as the barrel is going to be the weak link at the moment.

My friend sent me this says its a duece. Man that gun makes my sticker peck out.

tell your friend he’s retarded because it says vudoo on the side as well as the vudoo logo on the mag and looks nothing like a deuce

5E06EDFB-0EBE-4A90-881C-99394E6A2BCD.jpeg

Vudoo^

Deuce:
    4DD01801-422A-4F6E-BA6A-EA24450A4CF5.jpeg

I'm excited to see how it performed. I was told they use "Olympic grade match" barrel from IBI. Since i have not heard a lot of review regarding that barrel i will hold out and see how it perform on that action compared to a RimX or Vudoo.