• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ultra light b&c hunting stocks

Retterath

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2011
South Dakota
I'm building a light weight hunting rig and plan on putting on one of those ultra light stocks by bell&carlson has any one used the ultra light stocks at all. If any one has good idea on components for a light weight hunting rig feel free to share.i just ordered a #3 sporter bartlein barrel, going to flute barrel and bolt, trying to get rifle to weigh about 7&1/2 pounds without scope, any ideas??

Re: Ultra light b&c hunting stocks

7-7.5 without scope isn't exactly "light weight" but the B&C stocks will get you there. It's the stock from the original Remington Ti rifles.

I put a couple of these stocks on two different model 7's. I really like them on hunting rigs and have no complaints at all.

You could just buy a Tikka T3 Lite. 6lbs without scope, no fluting required, and excellent accuracy out of the box.

I just used one myself in a 300 I built for an elk hunt. I love the stock, turned out great