• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ultra Lightweight Hunting Rifle

[puts the covid potato chips bag down]

WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING?! 😂

Checking w/ Uintah Precision if their bolt action AR upper in 6ARC is compatible with the AR Diamond trigger in my dedicated precision lower. Anyone else intrigued by this option as much as I am? Seems perfect for a target gun when I’ve already got a great target-focused lower...

I tried the diamond trigger out in mine. I didn't fire it because I discovered that the top of the hammer was dragging on the inside top of the bolt.

I could determine this by the tell-tale scratches on the inside of the bolt.

So I removed it and installed a Velocity trigger.

Marlin 336 30-30.
Easy peasy lightweight, short barrel, plenty of firepower within 150 yards.
Old school.

I’d be interested in hearing his word on the Visigoth. I love AG’s designs and colorations but haven’t figured out which would suit me best without ever handling them. I like stocks with a higher cheek weld, my thinner face makes it a pain to get proper alignment on larger scopes that require higher mounting.
I have handled a few different models of AG I am going varmint model for the flat bottom to hunt out of box stand 31oz
But the plain hunter is great for walking rig 26oz
Weathby using the Visigoth on there lite weight rifle
I also like the 6.5 Grendel an 260r
But mine will be a280ai