• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Ultralight Arca Rail - MLOK, Keymod, Manners

SokekSolutions

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 17, 2022
    Missouri
    sokeksolutions.com

New Ultralight Arca Rail - MLOK, Keymod, Manners and Custom Available​

The Modular Arca Rail System (M.A.R.S.) is manufactured from ONYX and reinforced with continuous strands of carbon fiber. These arca rails provide a very good balance of strength and weight, and adhere to the RRS Dovetail Standard. This modular system allows you to combine any of our arca rail sizes. (see below) All rails will ship with stainless steel hardware for corrosion resistance.

Website - Arca Rails

Also available:​

Manners:​

Long Range Hunter (LRH) Long Action and Short Action - $75 + Shipping​

TF2A Short Action - $75 + Shipping​

PR1 Short Action - $75 + Shipping​

T6A Long Action - $75 + Shipping​

JP Rifles:​

Long Range Precision (LRP) - $75 + Shipping​

See below for sizing for both MLOK and Keymod.​

MLOK and Keymod Pricing​

3" MLOK or Keymod - $30 + Shipping​

6" MLOK or Keymod - $45 + Shipping​

9" MLOK or Keymod - $60 + Shipping​

12" MLOK or Keymod - $75 + Shipping​

KEYMOD Dimensions.png
    MLOK Dimensions.png

KEYMOD Picture.png

MLOK Picture.png

Connection Illustration.png

Last edited:
    I will take one 3" M-Lock
    Do I pay on the site or to you directly?

hi @SokekSolutions Im looking at the 12" for an MDT LSS XL Gen 2.

Any chance to get measurements for spacing on the mlok "nubs" to make sure the one at the front lines up with an mlok slot instead of the sling mount threaded area on the bottom of the chassis?

Hey @MaxVY, we currently do not have one designed that is compatible, however we do custom rails all of the time for people, but the AT-X has a machined arca. Our rail would really be redundant on that system.

Last edited:
    Any recorded weights on some of the models to get a general idea? Like the 12" mlok?

fantastic idea, would it be possible to make an ARCA that fits Spuhr's ARCA clamp?

Any chance of making a rail the has a “V” or rounded shape to them. I’m trying to find a rail to mount to my grandson’s 22nrl rifle that has a Boyd’s wood stock. It has a smaller rounded forend as compared to most rifles that use a rail. Thanks, Steve

Reactions: SokekSolutions
    Any chance of making a rail the has a “V” or rounded shape to them. I’m trying to find a rail to mount to my grandson’s 22nrl rifle that has a Boyd’s wood stock. It has a smaller rounded forend as compared to most rifles that use a rail. Thanks, Steve
    Steve,

We would absolutely take a look at it. We do custom rails for folks all the time. We even provide an install service if that’s something you might be interested in.

DM us and we can figure out how to help you out!

Attachments

• IMG_8064.jpeg
      IMG_8064.jpeg
      145.8 KB · Views: 32
    • IMG_8063.jpeg
      IMG_8063.jpeg
      167.8 KB · Views: 32
    • IMG_7902.jpeg
      IMG_7902.jpeg
      812.3 KB · Views: 32
    • IMG_7901.jpeg
      IMG_7901.jpeg