• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Umbrella Corporation AR-15 uppers and lowers cheap!!!

It seems people have forgotten what these are really worth already. Aero precision is already selling their lowers cheaper than that on a regular basis as well as many others.

It seems people have forgotten what these are really worth already. Aero precision is already selling their lowers cheaper than that on a regular basis as well as many others.

you have to take into account UCWRG doesn't have their own mass manufacturing. they outsource it and have vendors. so their prices are going to be higher b/c they're buying machine time on someone else's equipment (MEGA) and that slows down someone else (MEGA) from producing lowers.

there were definitely more than 100, i had 2 of them. they have had 3 runs, the first one, the color fill version (done by Mega), and the last one w/o the safety/fire stops. i do not believe they do it in house, i believe they design in-house and then have a vendor mill it.

Aero precision is already selling their lowers cheaper than that on a regular basis as well as many others.

And Aero Precision were one of the FIRST to JACK up their prices following the events in December even after they repeatedly said they would NOT raise their prices. They also screwed vendors and others that had large back orders and filled new, $200 per receiver, orders FIRST. No thanks Aero, No thanks.

also, Aero's cheaper lowers are the "blems". i bought a regular one at full price ($200) and it looked like someone dropped it. very disappointed in the QC. also had a lot of machine marks. i guess mine should have been labeled a "blem"