• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Umm, where’s the Velcro ?

Clearlight

Minuteman
Jul 23, 2014
Brisbane Australia
DCFBFF9F-B1EC-4307-A8C2-353AC470A86E.jpeg
Friend sent me this pic of this thing he spotted at his local range , and challenged me to find a more ‘ interestingly ‘ modified RPR or other factory rifle. I’m off to google one of those ridiculously overloaded AR’s : what you got ?

Evil genius... This guy is the real deal. Clearly he's dressed this thing up as a way to throw off any wannabes from bugging him while at the range. Even the camo carpet is key to not matching the other different camo patterns from blending in. But at least it will keep his "bitch, I operate" shirt clean.

So a light/laser on a 243 RPR? The rest of it is "to each his own" in my book.

what's the tan multicam thing draped over the handguard/bipod?

:sick:

Not sure "what" it is, but its Australian desert camo, not multicam.

And since its AusCam it should be down under, not on top, boy... that dude is "conflicted" !!!!! ?

Hi,

At least he has the required 10% desert camo going to keep his OAF theme going on. I bet he wears khaki pants too.....

Sincerely,
Theis

U catch the AusCam deal, it that Barney testing us ?

Or is Clearlight just trying to get us after Barney ?
@Clearlight
U and Barney ever get together and create mischief ?

Reactions: Barneybdb

@Clearlight

Hi,

You might be on to something lol...
That "RAN" on the magazine just might stand for Royal Ass Navy.

Sincerely,
Theis

I actually think this is pretty cool though:

A 12-gauge underbarrel mount for an AR. I've seen pics of this rig in action on other sites. Not sure if civvie-legal though. It would be fun to shoot and a conversation starter at the range.

LT-UBS-12-AR-7-M.jpg
Google Knights Armament (KAC) Masterkey. There have been other variations done since the 80's. Legal, AFAIK, as long as it's registered as an SBR.

Google Knights Armament (KAC) Masterkey. There have been other variations done since the 80's. Legal, AFAIK, as long as it's registered as an SBR.

Just perused some info on it. Pretty neat. This actually sounds like a highly productive hobby for when you got substantial downtime. Start with a lower of your choice, or even an 80% lower if you want to be more handy. Build your AR and then proceed with the SBR project. You end up with a totally badass rig that is almost entirely your creation.

I call bullshit on this pic . With the exception of the rifle there is nothing in that pic that can sting , bite , fly , poison , and cause all manner of excruciating painful death . Can't be Australia . Oh I forgot eat . Yeah shit that fuckin eats you while biting stinging poisoning and flying and generally killing you painfully .

^All those critters can't see him because the camo tape.

I call bullshit on this pic . With the exception of the rifle there is nothing in that pic that can sting , bite , fly , poison , and cause all manner of excruciating painful death . Can't be Australia . Oh I forgot eat . Yeah shit that fuckin eats you while biting stinging poisoning and flying and generally killing you painfully .

Australians can own guns??? :eek:

I thought they turned all of their guns in to be steamrolled years ago.

I personally like the forward grip, that's located right in front of his magwell, what is that thing? Mako product

If you look at the magazine, the letters RAN are there in sharpie.

I think I solved the mystery: Royal Australian Navy

Reactions: XLR308
WTF, there's so much confusion and dipshittery going on in that pic were and what do you comment on first.
It's almost like there are multiple personalities of varying age with the various jewelry/ camo / fingernail polish bling going on with that thing.
I have to know was he also wearing elbow and kneepads ?

Hi,

You might be on to something lol...
That "RAN" on the magazine just might stand for Royal Ass Navy.

Sincerely,
Theis

@Clearlight

Hanging out with Barney would be very dangerous to my liver and brain cell count . Women would swoon,
and sheep would be scared. The local booze store would rejoice...