• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Undecided 243 Win or 6.5 Creed

Re: Undecided 243 Win or 6.5 Creed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'd do the math over again using G7 BCs. Much more accurate scale for these types of bullets. Also, most field testing (ref Brian Litz) uses the G7 scale and offers real world coefficients; not inflated, embellished numbers used to make a sale. It will all result in more accurate results when using any sort of ballistic program. </div></div>

I actually ran those numbers using "Bryan Litz corrected G7" profile in my Android Shooter app. I just posted the G1 here for comparison since I couldn't dump/view the 115 DTAC G7 profile from the app. I know the G7 for the 140 Hybrids is 0.317, just not sure what Bryan has built for the 115s.

Re: Undecided 243 Win or 6.5 Creed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrawDad338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'd do the math over again using G7 BCs. Much more accurate scale for these types of bullets. Also, most field testing (ref Brian Litz) uses the G7 scale and offers real world coefficients; not inflated, embellished numbers used to make a sale. It will all result in more accurate results when using any sort of ballistic program. </div></div>

I actually ran those numbers using "Bryan Litz corrected G7" profile in my Android Shooter app. I just posted the G1 here for comparison since I couldn't dump/view the 115 DTAC G7 profile from the app. I know the G7 for the 140 Hybrids is 0.317, just not sure what Bryan has built for the 115s. </div></div>

Just double checked. Average of .276 for the 115s, .008 variation.