• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Under Seat Rifle Lock Box

Dollman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2011
Sacramento, Ca.
Ordered a 2021 GMC 2500 HD Sierra Crew Cab and am looking for a under seat lock box for the rifles. Who makes a good one?
TIA...

I just ordered one from Lockerdown. Made in Texas by Texans. The ladies in the phone were wonderful to deal with.

Reactions: Dollman
I've got a Lock'er down console vault and it's fantastic however for rear under seat storage I'm looking at truckvault cause I like that they have a simplex lock as opposed to a key or rotating combo lock

I've got a Lock'er down console vault and it's fantastic however for rear under seat storage I'm looking at truckvault cause I like that they have a simplex lock as opposed to a key or rotating combo lock

I would definitely like a better locking mechanism to get in and out quick, BUT, i just leave my go bag and some tools in the box, so its not a HUGE rush to get in and out.

I would definitely like a better locking mechanism to get in and out quick, BUT, i just leave my go bag and some tools in the box, so its not a HUGE rush to get in and out.

Fair enough, that being said it's dealers choice. Lock'er down's under seat safes run $850 or $950 and the TruckVaults are only a couple hundred more. Can't go wrong either way.