• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Undercover: Inside A Crack House

Krav69

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2007
On MSNBC right now, an unusual documentary about the ATF's efforts to video/audio tape a "sting house" that was occupied by crack dealing tenents.

Quite an eye-opening experience, as it really has never been on television, an actual "fly-on-the-wall" filming of the crack dealers 24 hours per day, on the inside, in their comfort zone. If you've ever wondered just what goes on inside one of these crack houses, well, it's even worse than you previously believed.

It also showed the aftermath of such bad decision making, wrecked families, death, torture, and the burden placed on society when these wretched gutter rats reproduce.

It was filmed in Chicago, but really could have been filmed virtually anywhere.

A good but depressing show, making me wonder when the honest citizens will finally rise up and wipe out these ghetto crack monkeys.

Re: Undercover: Inside A Crack House

The pisser is, that most of these neighborhoods, the cope know where these houses are and they do not do enough raids on them. I know two detectives who work for a dept. that has many of these rat holes and they do nothing about. I think they need to bring in the Nationa Guard and do a door to door raid like they did over in the sand box. JMO

This is one of the drugs that keeps the robbing, shooting, car jackings going.

Destroy it, before it destroys our country any more.

yep practice on the crack houses until the level of skill is reached necessary to take on the meth houses which are considerably worse.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rwest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yep practice on the crack houses until the level of skill is reached necessary to take on the meth houses which are considerably worse. </div></div>

+1