• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Unertl from cmp

jb313

Private
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2013
Western, Mass
Has anyone here picked up an Unertl from the cmp auctions ?
going prices seem reasonable, have there been any mechanical issues with the scopes ?

If there is a mechanical issue with a scope listed in a CMP auction, they will disclose. CMP will take anything back as well. Most try to purchase one of the USO rebuild scopes, I prefer the originals, not a rebuild.

Reactions: Stevo86
Has anyone here picked up an Unertl from the cmp auctions ?
going prices seem reasonable, have there been any mechanical issues with the scopes ?
Yea I’ve bought 3. One needed a new reticle, the other 2 were in good working order. They typically give a good description of the scopes. I knew the one scope would need a reticle when I purchased it

Yea I’ve bought 3. One needed a new reticle, the other 2 were in good working order. They typically give a good description of the scopes. I knew the one scope would need a reticle when I purchased it
Can they be sent into USO for repair ?

I have a USO mst100 from the last run. I assume they would fix it. But USO has sold since then…. So idk