• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Unertl MST-100 converted to MST-150 ???

I don't believe USO did these conversions, it doesn't have the USO man-hole cover. Did Unertl or the USMC do this?

Attachments

• Unertl #1389.JPG
    Unertl #1389.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 245

There might be some info in there.
Sorry I do not know the full history of those scopes.

Unertl built actual MST 150s and USO did some conversions.

See post #5

Reactions: camocorvette
U.S. Optics was contracted by the USMC to change some of the MST-100's over to MST-150's to fill their need for optics for the Barret. I can't tell you exactly how many were done, but it was not a bunch by any means.
Hope that helps!
John III

U.S. Optics was contracted by the USMC to change some of the MST-100's over to MST-150's to fill their need for optics for the Barret. I can't tell you exactly how many were done, but it was not a bunch by any means.
Hope that helps!
John III
…..and I imagine someone will make this interesting by challenging you.

Love your products. Cockroaches and my USOs will be the only thing functional the way this country is headed.

Last edited:
Hope that helps!
John III
I just wanted to let you know I have 3 ST-10's and 3 SN-3's and I won't ever get rid of them. I hope everything is going well for you and your family.

Love your products. Cockroaches and my USOs will be the only thing functional they way this country is headed.
I should have never sold my legacy ST10. Still regret that deal

When I see ST-10 in the PX on occasion I always look.

I don’t have gun money anymore but if I saw one of those ST-10 with the front objective parallax adjust I might be tempted to run some debt.