• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD UNFIRED Accuracy International AT 6.5 Dark Earth with folding stock PLUS accessories

freedom71

Lawprof
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2017
Raleigh NC
FOR SALE: Accuracy International AT 6.5 Creedmoor 24" in Dark Earth with folding stock and threaded barrel.

Bought this rifle last month from EuroOptic. It was a demo and had not been fired (except for factory test). I never took it to the range or otherwise have fired it—it still is UNFIRED and LIKE NEW. Comes with 2 mags.

Also selling the following accessories:
High action rail $85 ($135 retail)
RRS Universal SOAR rail 180mm $85 ($115 retail)
Anarchy Outdoors Arca Swiss spigot mount $85 ($120 retail)
AT thumb rest (not installed) $20 ($40 retail).

Price: Everything SOLD
All sales shipped and insured to your FFL (if rifle) or to you (if accessories). You save taxes and shipping.

BIPOID NOT INCLUDED WITH RIFE OR ACCESSORIES.

I can take Venmo or Zelle (no PayPal), USPS money orders, or cashier's check (won't ship until check clears). No trades.

IMG_1972.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1972.JPG
    IMG_1972.JPG
    306.8 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_1971.JPG
    IMG_1971.JPG
    541.5 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
FOR SALE: Accuracy International AT 6.5 Creedmoor 24" in Dark Earth with folding stock and threaded barrel.

Bought this rifle last month from EuroOptic. It was a demo and had not been fired (except for factory test). I never took it to the range or otherwise have fired it—it still is UNFIRED and LIKE NEW. Comes with 2 mags.

Also selling the following accessories:
High action rail $85 ($135 retail)
RRS Universal SOAR rail 180mm $85 ($115 retail)
Anarchy Outdoors Arca Swiss spigot mount $85 ($120 retail)
AT thumb rest (not installed) $20 ($40 retail).

Price: $4200 for the AT rifle alone with low action rail installed, which I purchased separately (EuroOptic does not sell ATs with action rails).
$4500 for the rifle PLUS all above accessories.
All sales shipped and insured to your FFL (if rifle) or to you (if accessories). You save taxes and shipping.

BIPOID NOT INCLUDED WITH RIFE OR ACCESSORIES.

I can take Venmo or Zelle (no PayPal), USPS money orders, or cashier's check (won't ship until check clears). No trades.

View attachment 7912169
Interested sent you a PM..