• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater "*UNSEEN FOOTAGE* Sniper Opens Up On War, Death, PTSD And Love"

Met him at the AI booth at Shot Show around 2013. Good guy, still has his demons; mostly from how he and his family were treated when he returned.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Has anyone else been following the use of Ibogaine to treat PTSD and addiction? I have watched a lot of podcasts from long time operators (and their spouses) who are traveling to South America to these retreats that are treating them with Ibogaine and from the few accounts I’ve seen, maybe 15-20, it seems to really be helping. Not an instant fix, but treatment one or twice a year has most of the ones I’ve heard back to enjoying life, with more positive outlooks and hope.

It’s schedule 1 in the US but apparently Stanford got the nod to do a trial in Texas. Hopefully, it’s a legit trial and this stuff if found to work. It would be nice if we found something that can be used for people who need it. Not just on Vets, but to help with the Opiate addiction we have so widespread in this country.

Good interview. Thank you for posting. Hard to watch some of it, but it’s important.

A small percentage of troops who have seen lots of action and gore do NOT get PTSD, and we need more research into WHY they aren't affected in the ways a majority are. Could it be those with sociopathic personality traits aren't as prone to PTSD?

A small percentage of troops who have seen lots of action and gore do NOT get PTSD, and we need more research into WHY they aren't affected in the ways a majority are. Could it be those with sociopathic personality traits aren't as prone to PTSD?

I agree. It is totally unacceptable that the best of us are killing themselves at an average of 22 a day. Guess only the 1% of the populous who are gay have a voice. The 1% who signed up knowing they may have to sacrifice all on our behalf are shit on and ignored when they have a problem that needs fixing. And the branches are making it worse. Milley is more concerned with being woke and teaching white privilege than ETSing healthy Vets. It’s sickening. The whole fucking chain of command should be replaced.

Last edited: