• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Unthinkable

Bacarrat

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0914863/

Not sure if this movie was ever released on the big screen or not. But I just got finished watching it and it makes you really wonder what if? How far do we really go? How far have we really have gone?

I personally like the movie. Very thought provoking. Do we sacrifice some for many? Or do we stick to what makes us the USA. I am thinking it's the first, but we will never know... and I am fine with that.

Re: Unthinkable

Just watched it. It was indeed thought provoking. I was disgusted but thought you gotta do what you gotta do. I just would never be capable of being the one to do those things.

I was glad to see that the movie did not try to make the viewer see things one way or the other.

I thought it was pretty good too. WTF happened to Samuel L.Jackson? Got "unthinkable" fat.

Just finished this movie......WOW...awesome...
    Very rarely does a movie make me sit up and cheer.

Sam Jackson is the ultimate bad ass. Once the movie ended I got the feeling that he was the only one there who truly understood the situation, and once it ended, I was very disappointed in how it turned out. I think that the story was about where we draw the line. It is a difficult thing to do, as once we get to a certain point there doesn't seem much difference in just going a little further. Or is there? This is where the movie begins to make us ask ourselves these questions.

The interrogated can hold out for what they expect to have to endure. Once something else is brought into the equation, it may catch them off guard. This is the reason for escalation, but to what? How far can justification go?

The movie was intelligent and cleverly scripted. It shows how normal people can be thrust into a seemingly worst case scenario situation to the point that the "unthinkable" becomes their only option. I also think how it shows that we are not necessarily evil even thought we may do evil things. Like H's wife said, "they were very normal." More movies like this, please.

Watched it last night. I was not as torn as I expected to be. Makes me wonder.

Good movie, worth watching. A bit of a "TV" feel to how it was shot... like a rated R episode of "24", but that's forgivable.

shoot... if your enemy is willing to go above and beyond with their plans.. i dont see why we cant also venture out there, and do what needs to be done to protect many.. haven't seen too much on the way of pleasentries from folks that get a hold of us..

and that was a freagin awsome movie.. slow at the start but it picked up nicely...

This movie is a must see, one of our own turns into a Jihadist, thought provoking is an understatement, this movie is not for the weak minded or thin skin pussies that our Country is full of.

On my way to rent it now.

Watched it. I can`t go against Jackson and his ways. War is meant to be won. Do what has to be done.

If a situation like that actually came to exist (of it it already has), I don't doubt for a second that there are people on alphabet payroll who would be tasked with doing <span style="font-weight: bold">whatever is necessary</span>.

One of the better films I've seen lately.

All I have to say is Jackson was very convincing in his role of H, and that it was a killer movie. Also, as f'd up as you think he is while watching the movie, you have to realize his position in the game and how important it is to protect American life.

Will be watching this again.

Kelly

Found this on the web last night and had never heard of it before, so I watched it. I see why it went straight to video. Not because it wasn't a good movie but because you could never get the Hollyweird movie distributors to show this in mainstream theaters. <span style="text-decoration: line-through">Allah</span> God forbid they should distribute a movie that actually promotes a common sense approach to dealing with domestic terrorism.

One thing I really liked was it showed that the interrogator clearly is a victim to his own techniques. No one could live with himself after doing those things unless he believed the ends justify the means. You could never coax anyone into sticking with it long enough to develop such a high skill level unless he believed the brutality produced a positive result.

Looks pretty damn good, just added it to my Netflix. Sam L does know how to play a f'n bad ass.

Watched it last night and thought it was very good. Sam Jackson is one bad mo fo in that movie!

Outstanding movie. I reaaly hope there are people in any of those alphabet groups that have already done this to protect US.

I still do and will alway believe that we live in the best country in the world but there are too many out there who want to tear us down because of our religious freedoms and our prosperity. Whether it be by an attack like the one in this movie or 9/11 we need to whatever is necessary to defend ourselves proactively.

I also belive in the premise of the movie SWORDFISH that if you kill one of us then we kill 100 of you. An eye for an eye has to carry more conviction in this day and age than turn the other cheek.

Bless our armed forces who sacrifice every day for us all.