• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Up to helping someone out?

Revenge Seeker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2007
VA. U.S.A
Well, many of you have seen my search for employment through my posts here on the 'hide.

I've asked if any members had an open position in a gunsmithing shop, but now I'll expand my question/request.

If anyone owns/works at a machine shop (whether it be a small tooling shop, or a huge production shop) I could use your help. I've searched high and low, to no avail. The local economy has all but collapsed and things dont look like they will swing back for quite some time.

I am a very hard working, dedicated, goal oriented individual with a relatively extensive amount of experience for my age. I have all of my own tools, and have no strong ties to my current area so relocation will not be an issue.

So here's my plea- If anyone owns/or works at a shop and has the pull, Help a fellow Hider, and a fellow tradesman get gainful employment. I appreciate your time for reading this and thank you in advance for ANY help provided.

Thanks.
Toby J. Hagan

Re: Up to helping someone out?

By the way I have two promising leads, but have learned over the last year that promising leads, don't always lead to real jobs.

If you're still able/willing to come to SC, we're hiring still. It's not direct machine shop, but we do have some highly skilled positions for Brotje machines that could be filled.

Well it says your over your limit on private messages. Whatever that means.
Check out P & H Mine pro services. 300 Steel Avenue, Saint Albans W.V. 25177
Not sure what they're doin up there, but their Texxas division in Kilgore is hiring.

I applied , but never got any kind of response, I think M0NG0 said he had already visited the shop about this position.