• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracylast

Private
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2023
Virginia Beach
I have been searching high and dry for a DSSF magazine with 3.775 length that holds more than 5 rounds. I know for certain that Remington made larger mags for the XM 2010 as I have seen them with my own eyes. They appear to be 10 round capacity.

Does anyone having any helpful resources or know anyone that might be able to assist me with acquiring a magazine that will fit in a Remington Defense XM2010?

I have contacted accurate mag and they have stated that they have no interest in making larger capacity magazines. Additionally, I’ve tried hitting up some CNC shops and they are unwilling to take on the project due to obvious logistical, functional and financial complications.

I do have some base pads that were custom made by a friend and they are awesome but I would just love to get my hands on one of these mags.

Appreciate your input in advance.

Cheers,

Accuracy Last

Reactions: Evolved_272