• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UPDATE (06 DEC 2022) They are the real deal!!

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

Anyone use or know of this place first hand?? Seems like they are legit, but some product pricing makes the needle move to the alert side pretty fast. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I'm more than sure it's a fake site so buyers beware. Don't let the cheap pricing and product availability fool you.
    #2: In about 45 minutes I'll be able to call the store. Might just be the real deal with the location "operating" under a web name while the physical store is another.
    #3: Calls made, see below.

Last edited:
    Have you ordered anything from the website as I linked above??

I ask about them as plenty of "stores" are bring used to bolster fake web sites. Scammers use known good physical stores, make a hasty website, list cheap priced stuff. I'm sure my CC would protect my purchase but I just don't want to go down that road.

Anyone use or know of this place first hand?? Seems like they are legit, but some product pricing makes the needle move to the alert side pretty fast. Thanks in advance.
    I never understood how putting out an auto feeder, then shooting out of a blind 50 yds away, could be called 'Hunting'.

Nor those 'Exotic hunts' they have in Texas where they lead a hand fed animal our of the barn for you to shoot.

Harvesting meat perhaps, but I dont see a lot of hunting skill involved.

I reckon its just a hold over.

I never understood how putting out an auto feeder, then shooting out of a blind 50 yds away, could be called 'Hunting'.

Nor those 'Exotic hunts' they have in Texas where they lead a hand fed animal our of the barn for you to shoot.

Harvesting meat perhaps, but I dont see a lot of hunting skill involved.

I reckon its just a hold over.
    This post is more about a fake web site over hunting preferences/opinions. We all know hunting in TX is all about $$$$$$.

Reactions: Maggot
    I reported the vendor thru another site moderator (not here) of sorts. They emailed me back saying they got with the location/business, reporting to me there wasn't anything to really trigger their alerts.
    So I called the one number listed in other areas,I told her I was just not "warm and fuzzy" about the different names/phone numbers. Nice lady explained there's two businesses operating with the second phone number specific to the web site as linked above. She understood the issue with businesses being "fronted" on-line by scammers. All her shared info seemed to jive with the site moderator that emailed me their findings. I placed my order so we will see what happens.

Sorry about the quick draw on them. I'll follow-up after the delivery.

Good follow up.

No different then feeding a hog in a pen all year then popping him in the forehead. Feeding deer is converting corn into meat. I have no problem with it.
    It's the showing it off afterwards and bragging about it that I don't get.

My order shows as being shipped with linked UPS tracking info as of this post.

Not a whole lot of overhead in Cisco. 20 years ago I was on a lease just west of there, nice place.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    Yeah, the ethics of deer hunting. Shooting from a blind over a feeder is bad? Shooting from a distance so that the deer doesn't see or smell you? But somehow wearing scent hider and being up in a tree and looking like a tree, which is a lie, is ethical?

We should hunt deer by the same way I was taught to catch birds. Put salt on the tail.

• Haha
    Reactions: ACard
    Follow up: I was searching for some ammunition, specifically something with a hunting bullet other than Hornady. I found a few different brands and finally found a Fiocchi round I wanted to try out. I found the above web site, ending up doing some research about them. I was a bit cautious at first cause it seemed to be two businesses at the same physical address, phone numbers close in digits to one another....seemed like a scammer site. I did more digging and got a better feeling about using them for my order.
    After my initial concerns about placing an order.....this site is the real deal as well as the people. I placed my order, received my shipping info fairly quickly, items arrived as described, they even included a short handwritten note. I'd shop here again !! Just my $.02

IMG_1085.jpg

Follow up: I was searching for some ammunition, specifically something with a hunting bullet other than Hornady. I found a few different brands and finally found a Fiocchi round I wanted to try out. I found the above web site, ending up doing some research about them. I was a bit cautious at first cause it seemed to be two businesses at the same physical address, phone numbers close in digits to one another....seemed like a scammer site. I did more digging and got a better feeling about using them for my order.
    After my initial concerns about placing an order.....this site is the real deal as well as the people. I placed my order, received my shipping info fairly quickly, items arrived as described, they even included a short handwritten note. I'd shop here again !! Just my $.02

View attachment 8015253
    It was awesome that you kept posting back what you discovered when following up, most threads like this dont come to a conclusion. Big +1 HeavyAssault!

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    It was awesome that you kept posting back what you discovered when following up, most threads like this dont come to a conclusion. Big +1 HeavyAssault!

I figured if I raised the alert I needed to follow up as best possible. Since my experience ended so good why not let people know. (y) (y) 😎 😎

Reactions: 04JRB