• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Update $500 added if we get over $2000 MDT ACC chassis fundraiser For sold. site member needing a hand

Average guy

Low IQ truth teller
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 25, 2018
    Up for auction is a brand new ACC chassis donated by MDT. This chassis is never assembled box only opened for photos. Color is black.

This auction is to benefit site member @ASKJesse. He tragically lost his son, and is deep in medical bills.

Starting bid is $900 and the auction runs through next Saturday at 6:00 pm mst.

Bid early and bid often as this is for a great cause.

1E0BADD0-F580-4508-9649-C553DB487CE2.jpeg
    F654BBDA-023A-41C0-87E8-F106F08168EB.jpeg

I'd happily donate SOMETHING if there was a go-fund me set up. I don't have a lot, but would think some are in the same boat and more would donate, even if it was a little bit. I could see the pot growing fairly quickly.

Positive vibes your way @ASKJesse !

I'd happily donate SOMETHING if there was a go-fund me set up. I don't have a lot, but would think some are in the same boat and more would donate, even if it was a little bit. I could see the pot growing fairly quickly.

We also ha a straight fundraiser set up. Here’s the link. Thank you sir

Reactions: powdahound76

GFM takes fees and taxes.

PM @Average guy about an easy way to donate with 100% of funds going to ASKJesse

You have 23 minutes to break the bank and bid 2,000 on this.

And land $2,500 in the kitty to help this guy out.