• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

(Updated) Attaching Armageddon Precision Rifle Sling to Stock Swivel Studs on T3x CTR

GandalfZ

Private
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2020
Hello, I am looking for options to keep the stock swivel studs that came on my T3x and connectors to attach the Armageddon Precision Rifle Sling with QD connectors. Or I am looking at adding Grovtec 1-1/4" locking swivel set with the Armageddon Precision Rifle Sling with AI Hooks option. Open to advice/suggestions. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Had the same set-up; just sold the sling. I think I actually measured out the sling width at like 1.5", significantly more than my standard ones. Combatx makes some ridiculously wide standard sling swivels that I'd picked up for it but ended up not using. I've since bought a new sling and some QD mounts to drill and epoxy.

I think these are what you're after

1600745250404.png
1600745270099.png

View attachment 7429728View attachment 7429729

Neat! Did not know those existed.

Awesome! Perfect...exactly what I was looking for and needed, I wanted to avoid drilling and using epoxy to make this happen! (y)

THANK YOU! Just ordered a set for $20!