• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UPDATED- Super Stable Rear Bag From Precision Underground

New pattern/color coming to the site soon. I think it is pretty bad ass! Check us out on FB and IG and take a look. We are also doing a giveaway of choice between a bag or cover on social media. Follow us on IG, like our facebook page and share the giveaway post at the top of the page. You will get one entry from FB and one from IG if you do both. There are not a lot of entries so your chances are pretty good!

https://www.instagram.com/precisionundergroundriflegear/

https://www.facebook.com/PrecisionUndergroundRifleGear/

Placed my order on 12/30, immediately got confirmation and was told it would ship out on new years eve. Got home today and already had the bag in my mailbox. Shipping and customer service has been second to none.
I am new at long range shooting, but like it much better than the other bags I have handled in person. Very high quality and extremely stable.
Cant wait to get to the range to give a better report, but had to post how awesome my experience has been already.
Keep up the good work!

Placed my order on 12/30, immediately got confirmation and was told it would ship out on new years eve. Got home today and already had the bag in my mailbox. Shipping and customer service has been second to none.
I am new at long range shooting, but like it much better than the other bags I have handled in person. Very high quality and extremely stable.
Cant wait to get to the range to give a better report, but had to post how awesome my experience has been already.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks, we aim to go above and beyond in any way we can. Let me know if you have any trouble!

Added a velcro strap to the ELR Bag. Another may be added soon as well. Doing some testing that is very promising, especially if you don’t like lugging huge bags around! I’m going to make it an option on the site within a day or two.
BB9E9739-9601-47DD-B909-79810F4210D4.jpeg

Not this year. Hopefully next year if the orders keep flowing in!

I’ll order a bag from ya if you take me with you to SHOT next year.
default_segrin.gif

Just kidding of course. Just ordered a bag from you. I couldn’t stand it reading all these good reviews.
I hope I ordered it correctly. The ELR bag in MARPAT color.
Thanks. Looking forward to it.

Does the version with the velcro straps have two "cross" straps like the standard version? I coulddn't quite tell from the pics on the site.

I’ll order a bag from ya if you take me with you to SHOT next year.
default_segrin.gif

Just kidding of course. Just ordered a bag from you. I couldn’t stand it reading all these good reviews.
I hope I ordered it correctly. The ELR bag in MARPAT color.
Thanks. Looking forward to it.
Yep I got it, thank you sir! The MARPAT is ??!
Hopefully I can keep rolling forward and get to a place where I could do shot. I’ll invite all of the degenerates from the forum and we’ll show them how it’s done!

Does the version with the velcro straps have two "cross" straps like the standard version? I coulddn't quite tell from the pics on the site.
The strapped has the horizontal velcro woth the D ring and a normal sewn in vertical strap on the other side. I have thought about doing both in velcro but I think the D ring on a vertical strap would get in the way.

All weekend orders went out today. Please let me know if you didn't get an order complete/shipping email. Check your spam and please mark as not spam if it's there. I work hard to keep everyone updated with emails and spam filters make it pointless! If enough get marked as not spam the filters will start letting them through. I really appreciate all of the support and as always let me know if yours doesn't fit well and we will get you square!

What does each bag weigh?

Also, is it still possible to get custom size on the standard ELR bag? From my measurements I like an extra 1.5" in each direction on it.

What does each bag weigh?

Also, is it still possible to get custom size on the standard ELR bag? From my measurements I like an extra 1.5" in each direction on it.
The full size ELR is a little under 2lbs. the mini is a little under 1.5. I can def do a custom height for you but 1.5 inches of compressed height in both directions is going to be a big bag.. I have one I deemed "the tall boy" that sets the stock around 6.5" and it is big. I made it for a guy that shoots from a flattened out tripod. I'll PM you.

Guys I have adjusted the size of the standard ELR down about 3/4 of an inch. I think this puts it at a size that works defy we’ll for most stocks. And as always, if it doesn’t fit well let us know and we will adjust!

And here I was thinking my ELR was too short, for me anyway. I was thinking of buying a second one to lay flat under the first one, to get another inch or so.
I do really like you’re bag, by the way. I have been recommending it to friends.

And here I was thinking my ELR was too short, for me anyway. I was thinking of buying a second one to lay flat under the first one, to get another inch or so.
I do really like you’re bag, by the way. I have been recommending it to friends.
Thanks! I can customize you a taller one If needed!

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
How are you setting up to shoot? Prone? Bipod height? What stock? I’m curious because I don’t think I had one person say they wanted taller except a guy using a tripod down all of the way. I made him a taller one.

So far, just st sitting at a bench, with my John Hancock, KRG Bravo stock, and using an Atlas BT-10 bipod. I haven’t tried it prone yet. It will probably work better for me prone, since the targets will be at a little higher angle. I meant to take a couple pics my last trip to the range, but forgot. I’m going to work with it some more and get a better idea of just exactly what I need.
Don’t take this the wrong way, I’m certainly not complaining about the bag. It’s a dang good bag. I just need to figure out exactly what will work for me.

So far, just st sitting at a bench, with my John Hancock, KRG Bravo stock, and using an Atlas BT-10 bipod. I haven’t tried it prone yet. It will probably work better for me prone, since the targets will be at a little higher angle. I meant to take a couple pics my last trip to the range, but forgot. I’m going to work with it some more and get a better idea of just exactly what I need.
Don’t take this the wrong way, I’m certainly not complaining about the bag. It’s a dang good bag. I just need to figure out exactly what will work for me.
No not at all I was just curious. The more info I have on what size works for what setup the better I will be able to suggest the correct size to other people. Is your bipod extended out many notches?

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
No not at all I was just curious. The more info I have on what size works for what setup the better I will be able to suggest the correct size to other people. Is your bipod extended out many notches?

More info is always good.
If I remember correctly, my bipod was not extended at all. I had it all the way down to get on target better.

How are you setting up to shoot? Prone? Bipod height? What stock? I’m curious because I don’t think I had one person say they wanted taller except a guy using a tripod down all of the way. I made him a taller one.
I'm using an AiAx or Desert Tech with a 9-13 bipod
Should I special order a taller bag?
6-9 bipod don't work for my terrain and vegetation

I'm using an AiAx or Desert Tech with a 9-13 bipod
Should I special order a taller bag?
6-9 bipod don't work for my terrain and vegetation
Maybe but its hard to say. I can do an ELR packed tighter to get some more height or I can do something custom. Set your bipod out to where it usually is and then set the rifle at your normal shooting angle and then measure from lowest point of stock to floor.

Just ordered an MARPAT ELR rear bag. Happy to support a Hide Vendor!
We appreciate it!

On another note I just ran out of black multicam webbing. Should have more in by Fri. I had a couple of BK MC ELRs come in today and it’s going to eat at me having to watch them sit there until I get the webbing o_O

If anyone ordered one today and wants it sooner let me know and we can change your color.

I just ordered a Black MC ELR rear bag w/QD Attachment today. Order #881. It shows that it was shipped today. I'm assuming it wasn't impacted since it shows shipped. Just checking. I did also order a MC ELR Rear bag.

I just ordered a Black MC ELR rear bag w/QD Attachment today. Order #881. It shows that it was shipped today. I'm assuming it wasn't impacted since it shows shipped. Just checking. I did also order a MC ELR Rear bag.
Yep yours went out. I actually ran out of webbing on yours. I used regular black webbing for the QD tail. I think it looks fine but if you don’t like it let me know and I can swap it out.