• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UPDATED- Super Stable Rear Bag From Precision Underground

Just placed an order for a rear bag(order 894). Like mentioned earlier in the thread, the confirmation email was sent to the junk drawer for some reason.
Excited to try it out soon!
Thanks,
Josh

Just placed an order for a rear bag(order 894). Like mentioned earlier in the thread, the confirmation email was sent to the junk drawer for some reason.
Excited to try it out soon!
Thanks,
Josh
Thanks! Please mark as “not spam” so the email systems will learn that I’m not a spammer!

Reactions: M8541Reaper
We're cooking now! Fast shipping and great quality!
elr bag.jpg

For those that have one, what were you using before and how much better is this one? The ELR with QD is $65 shipped for me which is steep considering my GAP bag was $24. However I'm willing to pay if it really is a step up. I overfilled my gap bag so the beads have no place to move around inside. If this is really that much better, I'll give it a try.

For those that have one, what were you using before and how much better is this one? The ELR with QD is $65 shipped for me which is steep considering my GAP bag was $24. However I'm willing to pay if it really is a step up. I overfilled my gap bag so the beads have no place to move around inside. If this is really that much better, I'll give it a try.
ELR with QD is $55. The strapped with QD is $65. I'd say if you have no trouble at all getting dead solid with the bag you have there is no reason to switch. But if you find yourself fighting with your bag you may want to give it a shot. Depending on what caliber you are shooting 1/2 to 2 boxes of match ammo shot while fighting your current bag would have paid for an ELR!

Reactions: sabrecross
Just ordered a rear bag with QD (#921), look forward to testing it out. Wanted to give you a heads up; like the other guy above, Gmail flagged the order confirmation as spam.

Just ordered a rear bag with QD (#921), look forward to testing it out. Wanted to give you a heads up; like the other guy above, Gmail flagged the order confirmation as spam.
Ugh, I don't know why it keeps doing it. Please mark as not spam.

Thanks for the order! FYI the black Cordura is a little stiffer than the others but it will soften up with some use. I used to throw them around and stomp on them a bit before sending them out but I just don't have time to do it anymore!

How do I order interested in black multi with QD link

Ugh, I don't know why it keeps doing it. Please mark as not spam.

Thanks for the order! FYI the black Cordura is a little stiffer than the others but it will soften up with some use. I used to throw them around and stomp on them a bit before sending them out but I just don't have time to do it anymore!

People marking as "not spam" won't fix this. It'll only fix it for their own mailbox. You're most likely missing some DKIM DNS records. Whoever you have as your shop or cart provider most likely has instructions on what to do to let them send email on behalf of your domain. Check it out and it'll probably ask you to add a DNS record or two.

Reactions: sabrecross
People marking as "not spam" won't fix this. It'll only fix it for their own mailbox. You're most likely missing some DKIM DNS records. Whoever you have as your shop or cart provider most likely has instructions on what to do to let them send email on behalf of your domain. Check it out and it'll probably ask you to add a DNS record or two.
From what I have read Gmail and others will learn that it’s not spam as people mark it as not spam. The tutorials I read said there is not a lot you can do about it very easily. I’ll dig some more into what you are suggesting. Thanks!

From what I have read Gmail and others will learn that it’s not spam as people mark it as not spam. The tutorials I read said there is not a lot you can do about it very easily. I’ll dig some more into what you are suggesting. Thanks!

Here you go: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/automated-follow-up-emails-docs/setting-up-spf-and-dkim/

This only takes a few minutes. And gmail is just one provider marking your stuff as spam... This is the correct way for third parties to send email on your behalf.

Just ordered a Black Multicam No QD going to RI

Can't wait to try it....Haven't found the perfect one yet....that is why I have 3 other rear bags

ELR with QD is $55. The strapped with QD is $65. I'd say if you have no trouble at all getting dead solid with the bag you have there is no reason to switch. But if you find yourself fighting with your bag you may want to give it a shot. Depending on what caliber you are shooting 1/2 to 2 boxes of match ammo shot while fighting your current bag would have paid for an ELR!

I kept thinking about it all weekend so I decided to just buy it. Black Multicam ordered.

Do you send out a tracking number when it ships?
Yea the site will send an order complete email. Some have been going to spam. I just installed a new plug in that is supposed to help.

Sitting here with about 12 bags to fill waiting on the dang post man right now. If he can get here soon I’ll have time to fill and ship them today. If not they will go out tomorrow. I’ll post here when I ship and everyone please let me know if you get an order complete email and if it went to spam or not.

Yea the site will send an order complete email. Some have been going to spam. I just installed a new plug in that is supposed to help.

Sitting here with about 12 bags to fill waiting on the dang post man right now. If he can get here soon I’ll have time to fill and ship them today. If not they will go out tomorrow. I’ll post here when I ship and everyone please let me know if you get an order complete email and if it went to spam or not.

Wii do

Alright guys the dang beads finally came in today, at 5:30, ugh. All are filled and ready to go tomorrow. Good news is my nifty tags came in and they will ship with them! I’m going to mark them all as complete later tonight. Y’all please let me know if you get a shipping email and if it went to spam. I have a new plugin that is supposed to fix that issue.

Alright guys the dang beads finally came in today, at 5:30, ugh. All are filled and ready to go tomorrow. Good news is my nifty tags came in and they will ship with them! I’m going to mark them all as complete later tonight. Y’all please let me know if you get a shipping email and if it went to spam. I have a new plugin that is supposed to fix that issue.
View attachment 7034389
Did these ship?

I never received any email if they did. Checked spam folder as well.

Based on all of the feedback, i just ordered a strapped ELR bag. Cant wait for it to arrive!

Reactions: DaleGribble82