• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Upgrade my Remington 700 VTR cal 308

LSKRUGER

Private
Minuteman
May 2, 2022
Denmark
I would to hear if you think this upgrade will be worth the money about 1.200 dollars

I like my VRT SS and it shoots Nice
My use is hunting og target shooting at 200 meters

But I think the factory Stock is to short for me and the trigger is to heavy and the factory bipod feels to cheap

So I have been looking for this new setup for my VTR

GRS Bifrost Stock, Triggertech spezial normal curve set to 3 lbs and the Atlas bipod SPS
I use a Zeiss Conquest V4 3-12x56 i

I come from Denmark so sorry for my English writing

Seems like a good upgrade. I don’t know if KRG products are available to you, but the Bravo and X-Ray are both solid budget chassis’s. If you are going to run a 3 pound pull weigh a triggertech primary would be a more economical option. I shoot both primary and special, other than pull weight there is no difference.

I am not into the KRG Bravo due to the finish with the Stock not always are in Line with the forend and I Think the GRS Bifrost offers a netter ergonomic and better built with better and more ajustments and better grib on the pistol grib and on the forend

If the trigger tech special and the primary are exatly the same in quality I might have to go with the primary because I dont change the pull weight up and Down because my primary use is hunting and from time to time target shooting

Have you handled a Bifrost stock at any time?
I find that the big ofset pistolgrip and the long lenght of pul on it is very different from most other stocks/chassis. Some like that, some dont.
As the Average guy allready said, just get the regular Triggertech Primary, its a great trigger. I have one with the flat trigger in my 300WM rifle.

I am also a big fan of KRG in general and the Bravo chassis is a great kind of hybrid between a traditional stock and a chassis. You get similar ergonomics to a Sako TRG and that is a really good thing. Look in to it, they are usually around the same money as the GRS.

/Greetings from Sweden...