• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Upgrades for a ruger 10/22 integrally suppressed rifle?

Bottombunk

Private
Minuteman
May 24, 2020
I have a integrally suppressed ruger 10/22 the one that xame witha hogue grip. I was wanting to make some improvements and wonder what some ofnthe better options are.

I have an integrally suppressed ruger 10/22 barrel that is in jail now.
I recently upgraded it since I will be using it more often with the new barrel.
Ruger BX trigger
Krossfire cnc machined bolt
Spartan skeletonized charging handle
Advantage charging handle. (left handed)
I also have the Tactical Inovations T125 magazines which have never given me a problem in the past.

Ill check these im also left handed. Ive shot doo many rounds i wish i could improve or replace the barrel without dome atf non sense sunce it is integrated im not sure anyone even makes a better barrel

Does the skeletonized handle work on the left hand side of the advantage chargung handle?

Does the skeletonized handle work on the left hand side of the advantage chargung handle?
I don't know for sure.
It definitely would not be a direct swap as the spring and rod are to long to fit.
I don't know if you can remove just the arm and swap them. If that is possible I would definitely do that swap.

So how much better is a kidd trigger vs bx ruger? That is a big price disparity between the two. Kit for kit. Unless you mean just the trigger parts kit from kidd

I just pulled the Advantage charging handle back off to check and the skeletonized handle will not work on the left.
The charge handle on the Advantage is a one piece system that is on both sides so unless Advantage makes a different handle it is not possible.

Im thinking of a 2 stage trigger but wasnt sure the recommended trigger pulls should be

I read a bunch basically backing that. Ive decided on getting their 2 stage. Now i just need to know what weight to get them in onntheir pulls