• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Upgrades, Themes and Changes

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    The Upgrades and changes are not yet complete, there are some back end changes we need to make, about another hour's worth of time, then the new home page and forum changes will be complete.

The home page and forum will have common elements and allow you to move between articles and forum sections in a seamless way. With this, the Themes will be changing, we have old themes on here they have some minor formatting issues that will be removed from view shortly. They are not compatible with the upgrades.

The style of the theme will be based on the Sniper's Hide Dark theme, the others will be removed and your options will be changed.

We know what needs to be addressed, and there is talk about a post punch list to address anything we missed. But for now, what you are using is not gonna stay.

I understand what elements are important to the running of the site and the function of the forum on both your desktop and your phone, we have been doing this a long time. However that said, we do miss a thing or two, and it does take TIME to address these changes. We can't just flip a switch as we have a lot of custom elements.

One thing to understand, the more features and custom elements we add to make you all happy, the harder it is to install new features that may or may not work with the custom elements. So that means we have to damage control things.

Patience in the meantime, when we are ready to address the changes, i will let you know

The Upgrades and changes are not yet complete, there are some back end changes we need to make, about another hour's worth of time, then the new home page and forum changes will be complete.

The home page and forum will have common elements and allow you to move between articles and forum sections in a seamless way. With this, the Themes will be changing, we have old themes on here they have some minor formatting issues that will be removed from view shortly. They are not compatible with the upgrades.

The style of the theme will be based on the Sniper's Hide Dark theme, the others will be removed and your options will be changed.

We know what needs to be addressed, and there is talk about a post punch list to address anything we missed. But for now, what you are using is not gonna stay.

I understand what elements are important to the running of the site and the function of the forum on both your desktop and your phone, we have been doing this a long time. However that said, we do miss a thing or two, and it does take TIME to address these changes. We can't just flip a switch as we have a lot of custom elements.

One thing to understand, the more features and custom elements we add to make you all happy, the harder it is to install new features that may or may not work with the custom elements. So that means we have to damage control things.

Patience in the meantime, when we are ready to address the changes, i will let you know
    I like the integration of the homepage and the forums. Keep doing what you are doing. Best shooting site on the web.

Have been away for while.....damn glad to be back......

Frank, please carry on and keep it going

Reactions: Dragonscout25