• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Uploading an image to messages/conversations

ZFletcher

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2021
    Illinois
    I can't seem to figure out how to upload an image from my computer to a reply when I'm using the message/conversations. Is there a simple way to do this that I am missing?

Just hit the attach files button...

Attachments

• 9BB4E0C4-7768-458E-9B0E-542A9B36B33E.png
      9BB4E0C4-7768-458E-9B0E-542A9B36B33E.png
      212.2 KB · Views: 74
    The icon only allows me to add a web link and I do not have an Attach Files option on the bottom?

1619549530859.png

9E1FC9D7-8F38-4261-9381-F122C481B4F3.jpeg

Attach a pic is the icon with mountains - If using a phone try zooming in so you can select the right icon

B7F16945-FEBE-41B5-B138-56BBEABEFF67.jpeg

When selected - this will pop up - click on it

C0F46A26-04E2-417A-9682-0DFEA01F2C00.jpeg

Use the "Photo Library " to access photos on your phone or computer photo file
    Use the "Browse" to access your phone or computer files
    Select the photo/file and then select "Choose" at the bottom of the pic and it will load into the post

View attachment 7617149
    Attach a pic is the icon with mountains - If using a phone try zooming in so you can select the right icon

View attachment 7617152
    When selected - this will pop up - click on it

View attachment 7617154
    Use the "Photo Library " to access photos on your phone or computer photo file
    Use the "Browse" to access your phone or computer files
    Select the photo/file and then select "Choose" at the bottom of the pic and it will load into the post
    That doesn’t work for her or others. Clicking that icon does nothing

Sorry Geno - this works for both my iPhone (IOS) and laptop (Windows) systems.
    It works for me too. On my iPhone. For some reason her account must have some permissions blocked because she can post pics in regular forum but not in PMs🤷🏻‍♂️

It works for me too. On my iPhone. For some reason her account must have some permissions blocked because she can post pics in regular forum but not in PMs🤷🏻‍♂️
    That's exactly how it is for me, I can post pics in the regular forum but not in PM's. Hasn't been too big of a deal as I can always directly email the pics as usually those PM's are about PX items.

Reactions: Geno C.