• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UPS stole my ammo

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Anyone deal with targetsportsusa or UPS in relation to lost ammo?

Some Philadelphia hood rat UPS package sorters got 400 rounds of 6.5 cm 95 vmax. Lol

• Angry
    Reactions: Snuby642
    I spoke too soon blasphemying UPS. Ammo showed up in a busted box today with a used dvd lmao

4F9A7570-2CA8-47F5-A616-9CABD0D85A07.jpeg

what???? I have had nothing but good luck with Target... and for that matter Ammunition Store... neither have skipped a beat with deliveries.... Optical, now that is a different story

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    No, but target sports sucks at packing ammo. Received damaged ammo twice. I keep going back for more like a beat wife.
    Curious, were you buying smaller lots and they put it all in one big box? I've had that happen. I had a box from somebody...them or Outdoor Limited that was 24" x 30" not even packed with paper or those cool corn-starch peanuts (dog liked those so I had to spray them to oblivion quickly). I couldn't freaking move the damn box. Had to open and unpack right in front of my house.

yep , lost about 500 rounds of duck ammo last season. File a lost report, call up the company that sold it to you. Let them know the UPS case number and ask them to resend the ammo or you will file a claim with your credit card company. When a company sends you stuff they must guarantee delivery, if they didnt get signature conf etc its their problem not yours.

Did you know if you file a claim against a merchant, if you win not only does the merchant must give you back the $$$, the bank imposes a charge as well agains the merchant for getting involved and wasting their time.

So its in the merchants best interest to take your claim number, get $$ of UPS and send you new shells before involving the bank else they risk your $$$, the lost merchandise + a nasty bank fee.

Reactions: deersniper
    Will personally never do targetsportUSA again. Have had opened ammo, wrong/misrepresented ammo, and non functioning ammo all from them.

The Lapua I can understand may be customs.

They sent me another box of the same ammo to make up for the mid-labeled stuff.

I gave up on them after the “free” prime membership Norma ammo that worked ~20% of the time out of two different bolt guns.

CF9E3157-4525-47B1-B6A1-57479667FE1E.jpeg7C8D2B0F-DB0C-41E3-8789-716BE223D2C8.jpeg3C9B2B22-40C8-422C-9EB9-CA96031452DD.jpegCF986E52-12C1-48F8-A4A7-C39389ED8233.jpeg8DDFA40E-39FC-4EA7-9757-0F090D71FCFF.jpeg0CD9C851-0943-4AD2-A87C-FC3A5BB250CD.jpegC8EFC34E-97D8-47FE-B941-DDC6781F4730.jpeg

I've always had good luck with them. I ordered a few cases of the 140 AG from them the other day and 2 showed up yesterday, the other 3 were delayed for some reason. They showed up today. Haven't opened them yet but I assume all is well judging from the looks of the package. Their prime pricing is hard to beat. Especially when it's basically 2 day delivery for me.

Reactions: deersniper
    Yup, last week... Shit ton of pistol and a bunch of rifle ammo "lost" by UPS. TargetSports credited me back, but the stuff I ordered is impossible to find now.

Previous orders came in damaged boxes, but it was all there. I've started to use other sources now.

Well, steal it back!
    I called down to the distribution center where it went "missing", told them I wanted to schedule an appointment with the manager and review the claim. Was told I'd get a call back regarding the same. The claim was closed the next day 🤔

I almost wonder if the hood rat took the box home or somewhere to cut it open (it was the smallest of the shipment) then put it back when it wasn’t 9mm or 380.

Still wondering how the dvd got in there

No, but target sports sucks at packing ammo. Received damaged ammo twice. I keep going back for more like a beat wife.
    I've bought 100's of thousands of rounds from them and never once had a problem.
    In fact everything was double boxed

I've had consistently good results buying from Target Sports (with the realization that they're sometimes a bit slow) but the only thing I ever order from them are full cases of Federal .308 GMM, which Federal boxes up nice and tight to begin with.

I spoke too soon blasphemying UPS. Ammo showed up in a busted box today with a used dvd lmao

View attachment 7388116

Okay, now I got questions.

Is the movie any good?

WTF is a Nicetown library?

They just randomly mail shit like that?

They have ammunition in Philidelphia that's not black market?

Are you fucking with us?

Okay, now I got questions.

Is the movie any good?

WTF is a Nicetown library?

They just randomly mail shit like that?

They have ammunition in Philidelphia that's not black market?

Are you fucking with us?
    Have not watched the movie yet. Look s ok

No idea. Bet it’s not nice lol

Pretty sure the package sorter monkeys put that in while it sat in Philly for a week. The ammo didn’t come from philly just went through there on it’s journey

No ammo in philly except for what they steal out of the mail

Def not ducking with y’all

Can you imagine trying to manage one of these places?? The constant investigations and turnover of useless and shady employees would drive me insane.

And now some poor bastard is posting about his Brad Pitt movie getting stolen. :ROFLMAO:

Weighing in as another satisfied Targetsports customer. Not quite hundreds of thousands of rounds, but certainly the upper tens. Perhaps my good luck is that I've only bought whole cases, which are factory packed solidly. No chance to screw up repackaging. Used them for many years now.

I've had ammo go missing with UPS only to reappear the day I file a claim.

I've always had good luck with Target Sports. So is their "prime ammo" worth it?

I've always had good luck with Target Sports. So is their "prime ammo" worth it?

I found it much more useful prior to the shit-show known as 2020...when I could find ammo, be happy with the price, and see it ship in a day or 2. I'm 0 for 3 most times now. Maybe again someday.

Will really depend on what you're specifically looking for. The less common stuff is obviously less an issue.

Reactions: Zane1844
    I've had ammo go missing with UPS only to reappear the day I file a claim.

8 percent off everything plus perks like the getting told Ammo is in stock 3 hours in advance of the general public

Reactions: Zane1844
    I just got a shipment of 6.5 cm today, order was placed yesterday. Surprised me how quickly it shipped.

I will say it again for myself... Target Sports has been an excellent source... delays in shipping are understandable given the political climate and the run on ammo... I do buy in bulk, and buy a considerable amount each time... never had a problem, never...

Just lost 700 rnds of 223 to UPS. Funny thing is I got 300 of the 1000 rnds. The shipping label was literally sliced off the original box and taped on to a new box with the 300 rnds. And they wonder how criminals get guns and ammo. Disgusting.

I just got a shipment of 6.5 cm today, order was placed yesterday. Surprised me how quickly it shipped.
    Same people that brought your ammo must be the same ones hauling Biden ballots!

Call the local and 800 numbers, request to speak with the super/management. They will ‘all of a sudden’ find your stuff.

Trick is to become friendly with your UPS Driver then you get to pick through the truck .

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot